Zombies! discussion

Zombie Survival Skills > The Zombie apocalypse is coming

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong | 36 comments We all know that! However, in the interim, I just joined the rock music fans group and, to my dismay, there are virtually no members. If you like R & R join and contribute. We'll have fun! Maybe we can start a topic on which albums we would need to bring, along with survival supplies, guns and ammo, when that fateful day arrives.

message 2: by Randy (new)

Randy | 36 comments Hey Nat, so glad to hear somebody else appreciates drunken monks!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Dethklok anyone?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

RATM, their very first album. The best!

message 5: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong | 36 comments Tool, give me Tool while I decapitate the walking dead.

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Dethklok, "Go forth and die!"

message 7: by Jaz (last edited Oct 30, 2008 10:18AM) (new)

Jaz | 56 comments I'd like something a bit more classic playing loudly in my head whilst I cut down the walking dead. Billie Holiday and James Brown, yeah? Carl Orff's Carmina Burana too. :o)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I would opt for something ironic, like Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World".

message 9: by Denise (new)

Denise | 8 comments I think some relaxing Kate Bush or some old style Prince. Purple Rain blaring as you wipe out zombies. Something calming.

message 10: by Jaz (new)

Jaz | 56 comments Natalie, just taking your awesome lead. However, that damn Carmina Burana would be good driving music, provided you could go 100 mph. :o)

message 11: by Angie (new)

Angie | 118 comments GNR all the way!

message 12: by Fig (new)

Fig | 6 comments Black sunshine by rob zomb... rob something, LOL. or the superman theme, or anything from the prodigy's 'always outnumbered, never outgunned' album for irony's sake

message 13: by Jerrod (new)

Jerrod (liquidazrael) Black Sunshine is by White Zombie, off the La Sexracisto Devil Music Vol 1 Album.

If anyone hasn't heard that is a White Zombie fan you might want to check the complete box set call Let Sleeping Corpses Lie due out the end of this month. It's got EVERY SONG. From stuff that most regular Zombie fans didn't know, like the Let Them Die Slowly album and Soul Crusher album to everything before they got on an official label.

I think I would go for Version 1.2 by N17

message 14: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong | 36 comments I think I may be up for irony as well. Who can forget Queen's, Don't Stop Me Now in Shaun of the Dead. Awesome song for that scene.

message 15: by Jay (new)

Jay I gotta say that Dragula by rob Zombie would be perfect for putting down Zombies, or Still Running by Chevelle.

Although I do like Denise's idea of something calming...

message 16: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong | 36 comments Simon and Garfunkle, Scarborough Fair, LOL...

message 17: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong | 36 comments Thanks, we would have to make it uber gorey and traumatic. LOL