Fantasy Roleplay discussion

~The place to just CHAT~

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip chatting...=]

message 2: by Kota (new)

Kota ...chat?!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments My water tastes like blood. I'm not kidding.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

and how would you know what that tastes like?
why does every twilight lover think that they could become a vampire or they are one?????

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments I'm not a huge vamp fan, I like werewolves mre. A few days ago I had a accident with scissors and cut my thumb open. There was alot of blood, so I had to suck my blood, which was gross, so I remeber the taste. And my water tastes like blood. I think I left it in the sun too long. Cute pic by the way!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ok... ew... it was funny, i cut mu finger in guitar (just a tiny cut) and so i sqeezed it out to gross out my friend... yeah, blood doesn't gross me out...
thanks!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments Your welcome! you can play guitar? Electric or acoustic?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

accoustic, and i'm learning. it was a really stupid way to cut my finger... i cut it on the ends of the strings...
it was funny, i was at the ITC (this one place) when my friend realized he was bleeding. I think he was trying to gross me out, but i wasn't... :)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments Strange. Yah I was a vamp for Halloween twice, but with fangs. This year I'm gonnna be a Twilight vamp.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments Lols funny.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments Cools. My bff is gonna be an anime girl. Next year I wanna be Indiana Jones.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments Cool! I can do the whip thing Indy does! Harrison makes it look SOO EASY! It's not! But I finally got it down!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments YAH! I love Indy! He iss sooo cool! I love "Secret Of the Sphinx" in the Indiana Jones book series!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments YES! I can't believe he does all those stunts! And the action is amazing! It's soo cool!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments IT IS! My friend has a hat like him! She got it from discoverychannel.com! I AM SO JELOUS! I got to wear it for a sec. Btw, it's called a fedora.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments Lols. I gtg to bed. Byes!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 47 comments Omg so lolz and cute!