Book Club discussion

WMS Book Club

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie (cookbookangie) | 5 comments I missed all my WMS Book Club year rounders at the Oct. 3 meeting (NOBODY came!)I love listening (only half-listening if I'm in a different group) to your INTENSE discussions! The next meeting is Oct. 24 and I hope you'll be able to come. I won't be there because I'll be at the OELMA (Ohio Educational Library Media Association) Conference, but Mr. Shrader and, hopefully, Mr. Cafaro will be there in my absence. I'm looking forward to your return from break!

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna | 3 comments I'll definately be there and kaitlyn will too because we ride together. But don't expect Kaylyn to come! :D

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice | 11 comments Mod
I'm coming too.I hope Kaylyn doesn't,cause all she does is complain and its annoying.

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley | 7 comments I'll be there to.I can't wait!

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna | 3 comments Exactly! I'll see u there

message 6: by Alice (new)

Alice | 11 comments Mod
Is the next book club meeting this friday?I had fun last week with Mr. Shrader,got a few good book recommendations.Hope evryone is having an awesome week so far,even though its only monday.Haley,I am not a fictional,joyous,murderer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley | 7 comments When is the next book club?Claudia,whatever!

message 8: by Angie (new)

Angie (cookbookangie) | 5 comments The next WMS book club meeting is next Friday, Nov. 14. This will be our only meeting to talk about books tis month since there were Buc social conflicts with our normal meeting days. I guess we are sort of meeting this Wednesday at Right to Read Night at Shawnee. Try to meet me in the front of the building at 5:50 PM and we'll head to Shawnee's library together. :o)

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice | 11 comments Mod
Haley,you know it's true!Did everybody have fun at the right to read week celebration?I know I did.

message 10: by Haley (new)

Haley | 7 comments I did,too.

message 11: by Angie (new)

Angie (cookbookangie) | 5 comments Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to send a belated Thank You to all who helped @ RTR this year. I know attendance was down, but it was still better than sitting at home watching Scrubs reruns lol!

message 12: by Alice (new)

Alice | 11 comments Mod
I agree.Is the next book club meeting this Friday.

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley | 7 comments Yes,its this friday.

message 14: by Alice (new)

Alice | 11 comments Mod
Yay!Anybody know any good books I could read?Cause I need some recommendations.