Save The Babies discussion

DON'T HURT ME!!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie/Soul (new)

Annie/Soul I'm new here. And well...
Ok, yes. I'm going for Obama. But I am still pretty mad at his abortion thingie...I hate abortion and everything, but I'm still rooting for Obama. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME FOR IT!!! *hides under giant sofa* I feel really bad...

message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 22 comments We won't hurt you. I would like to know, though, what makes you support Obama, despite his stance of abortion?

message 3: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 108 comments don't worry
there realy isn't any way we could harm you over the internet.

message 4: by Bob (new)

Bob | 3 comments he said "over the internet"
not "with info from the internet"

message 5: by Bob (new)

Bob | 3 comments btw is this yours?
http://www.mcka.com/

message 6: by Annie/Soul (new)

Annie/Soul *hugs everybody* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

message 7: by Bob (new)

Bob | 3 comments ok, i was just wondering.

♪♪♪☺☻♥♥☺☻Lola♪♪♪☺☻♥ | 25 comments Hey Annie! Welcome! What makes you wanting to vote 4 Obama, even though he is for abortion?

message 9: by Fiona (new)

Fiona | 69 comments I won't hurt you. Well, maybe not... Um... I mean of course not!

message 10: by Fiona (new)

Fiona | 69 comments haha I love doing that

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i won't hurt you.

message 12: by Fiona (new)

Fiona | 69 comments None of us will. We all have rights to our opinions (Well, apparently not us kids, but you get the point.)

message 13: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 108 comments quazaflaxasdafaxazaquaxaflax!

message 14: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 108 comments Random?
as in Arthur Dents daughter that he didn't know h e had?
or random as in unrelated?

message 15: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 108 comments oh...sorry....

(if you weren't shouting, i would be saying, "RIGHT MIND as in not your LEFT MIND, or as in not your WRONG MIND? however, because you are obviously anoyed at the only sense of humor i have, i won't say it.)

P.S. =(

message 16: by Annie/Soul (new)

Annie/Soul *hides in a corner and reads a book*

message 17: by Annie/Soul (last edited Oct 27, 2008 07:51PM) (new)

Annie/Soul Hey Annie! Welcome! What makes you wanting to vote 4 Obama, even though he is for abortion?
---
*looks at the ground* He has some really good ideas. He's very kind and nice, and is pretty smart too. He also has a great Vice President.
And also we don't really want McCain that much...
*I'm not trying to be rude...And I really hope nobody thinks I am...Please don't!*
He's got Sarah Palin as his vice president that's all. Please do NOT get offended if I saw some stuff about her, I have nothing against McCain and Sarah...I'm just a wolf lover.

WOLVES ROCK!!!!!

message 18: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 48 comments yeah

im for mccain, but that's just me

and plus, you'd be lucky if you found a candidate who you actually agreed on for everything.

message 19: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 10 comments And there are tons of things that Obama is for that will literally send our country down the drain....

message 20: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 10 comments Yeah, and McCain doesn't have some good points on a few minor things...

message 21: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 48 comments what makes me mad in politics is the liberal bias in the media

no one can say that the media makes george bush look like the devil and obama like an angel coming down to save us all

and i do admit that if obama WAS a terrorist, id die laughing

but he probably isn't so sara's screwed now...

message 22: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 10 comments Oh I know! They always tell the "bad" things that republicans do but never what a democratic party does.....

message 23: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 48 comments yeah there is (i agree with you there)

but if mccain and obama made the same mistake, i swear they'll always point out mccain first

message 24: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 48 comments well i dunno about the abortion thing (never checked)
but they are all liberals

the only liberal man i know they make some fun of is Bill Clinton but that's it

message 25: by Annie/Soul (new)

Annie/Soul *decides to step out of conversation because it has gotten awkward and changes subject purposefully* So um...Can we be random here?

message 26: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 108 comments ok, back to the original topic then!
please don't hurt me...

message 27: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 48 comments yes!

obama won i guess

not that i didn't SEE that coming

prays to god that he isn't as crappy as i thought he was when i heard all his speeches and stuff

message 28: by Annie/Soul (new)

Annie/Soul You know, I've seriously caused a lot of stress for ppl here... Sorry about everything, I'll go.

message 29: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 252 comments as long as the stalker doesn't get you IP address your safe IP address= the residence te computer currently resides at

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not for McCain, but I am against Obama. We have our own views but frankly, as a Catholic, there are five issues that makes it impossible to vote (unless all canidants have the wrong stance then we'd have to cut looses).

1. Abortion
2. Euthenasia
3. Embryonic Stem Cell Research
4. Human Cloning
5. Homosexual Unions

So, Catholic support Ron Paul!