Comic Books discussion

Planet Hulk

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I have alot of time in between classes at school so sometimes I just stroll down to the B and N and check out some books. I read Planet Hulk and it was amazing. I suggest anyone check it out. I wasn't big into Hulk until then.

Can anyone suggest some good comic books to me? Much would be obliged.

message 2: by TJ (new)

TJ Shelby | 4 comments Since you'll be at B & N, I am sure they'll have this. Check out Batman:Hush vol 1 & 2 tpb. Very great story and art. You'll love it.

message 3: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) World War Hulk isn't quite as good as Planet Hulk, but it's still pretty good. I also liked Marvel Zombies.

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 1 comments Marvel 1602 by Niel Gaiman is a great read and one of my favorite comics.

message 5: by Eric (new)

Eric | 62 comments i'd have to agree with all the above recommendations. if you want a quick easy read, you can check out "mouse guard: fall" (forgot the year in the title).

super easy read with great art panels

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I just got finished reading Batman: Hush vol 1 and 2 and I loved them thanks. I think I'll pick up marvel zombies now.

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Troutman The Walking Dead is the best comic series currently out. I sound like like a broken record hyping this title..wait I'm dating myself. I sound like a broken ipod touch. Be forewarned, there are no bulging pectorals or superpowers in it. Just a bunch of characters constantly being violently ushered into eternal slumber.

If you want more traditional comic steez, def pick up the Starman Omnibus. It has a classic feel to it and the writing and art are infallible.