FATTIES UNITE! discussion

Thread Graveyard > Weigh In ~ Week of October 6th

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) Last week I was 166lbs.

This week, 163lbs.

Total lost since January '08: 25lbs!

message 2: by Meg (new)

Meg (megvt) That is terrific, I am really happy for you!!!!

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (kristen120378) That's awesome! Congrats.

message 4: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Great work, Jo!

I'm still around 30 down...although I've run into some problems with my right knee so I might only work out once instead of twice a day. It's also fall in Wisconsin, so the temptation to eat everything once the weather is cooler increases, but I'll be ok. I've been lifting a lot...no complaints.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) | 557 comments Mod
I'm thinking of getting little weights to use while I'm putzing around on goodreads all damn day. My weight keeps going up and up and up since I don't have a job--surprisingly enough, even sitting in a cubicle all day looking at financial statements is MORE exercise than getting out of bed, walking to the livingroom, and surfing the web. Damn.

Ok, I'm going for a walk at 3pm!!!

Also--not as much eating out anymore.

Many many congratulations on your success, friends! Remember to be healthy! (I'm an example of what NOT to do!)

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily (ohmagichour) Great job! I had a small gain this week, but since I lost 2 last week and had a pretty eh week last week, I think my body is just settling down. I don't normally have losses as large as that these days it seems. But on the bright side, I started a new exercise routine and signed up for a yoga class with my best friend. So those are pluses from last week!

message 7: by Trudy (last edited Oct 06, 2008 12:30PM) (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) I am in the middle of a do I or don't I dilemma this week. I took my mom home on Saturday which is my normal WW day and I MIGHT have a friend to pick up at the airport this coming Saturday... So, I think I will be posting another loss, I just don't know when. (Let's not mention the PMS.)

One thing I will say - I still chalked up losses (albeit small ones) when my mom was here for 3 weeks which has historically been impossible AND people outside of work are starting to notice my weight loss and commenting on it.

It is almost like the pregnancy thing - they don't acknowledge it until they can't deny it anymore... and then they pray it isn't because you are sick...lol... Oh yeah and I donated 13 inches of my hair to Pantene this past weekend... that has to account for a few ounces - right?

message 8: by Holli (new)

Holli Last week..... 131

This week..... 132

I can't seem to shake this range. Of course the crap I eat doesn't help either. its been a week of popcorn and candy and all things bad.

message 9: by Holli (new)

Holli Trudy you are hilarious......my mom said the same thing about losing weight and her co-workers. Isn't that the truth though?

Congratulations to everyone on your losses!! Everyone is doing so well. And who cares if you slide a little back up every now and again? It just means you are human and normal and as long as you get back on the proverbial horse you'll be ok.

message 10: by Meg (new)

Meg (megvt) Good job Jo!!!
I lost another 2 pounds, now down 5 1/2 pounds since I started counting 3 weeks ago. My wii is happy too.