Harry potter meets the Cullens Roleplay discussion

♥♥♥Roleplays♥♥♥ > ♥♥♥Twilight RP♥♥♥

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by James (last edited Oct 07, 2008 07:59AM) (new)

James Blade | 102 comments ((oh srry)) A small deer stalked past where Kyle crouched, and he sprang at it, draining it of blood in mere seconds. he had been so thirsty, that he could almost feel his gold-ruby eyes lighten.

message 2: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 6 comments ((Wait so there are the Cullens in this?))

message 3: by James (new)

James Blade | 102 comments ((well duh, its twilight RP))

message 4: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Azalea's thin willowy figure made her way down the street of the small town. Her eyes downcast, her face covered by her cascading white blonde hair. Slowly she walked up the driveway of the Cullens house, knocking softly on the door, still hiding her face.

message 5: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 107 comments Max flew through the woods. Finally she came to a meadow. She hadn't been here in years, but it still looked the same. She went and sat down in the middle.
'They will never except me. My brother tried killing one of their own!' She thought to herself sadly.

message 6: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 6 comments ((Ya but usually we just leave the actual twilight characters out of it))

message 7: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Azalea carefully went in, still not letting them see her face. "Hello?" she asked softly, her voice sounded like someone singing.

message 8: by James (new)

James Blade | 102 comments (( oh, r we using the cullens or not?))

message 9: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear ((i dont know....u still here?))

message 10: by James (new)

James Blade | 102 comments ((ya, i guess we'll use the cullens))

message 11: by James (new)

James Blade | 102 comments Kyle then sped through the dark woods toward the Cullens house, no longer afraid that he would attack somebody on the way.

message 12: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear ((mkay,which though? Carlisle and Esme for right now? or all?))

message 13: by James (new)

James Blade | 102 comments ((all i think))

message 14: by James (new)

James Blade | 102 comments Kyle burst through the woods into the small clearing containing the Cullens beautiful white house. Kyle was ready to be a nomad no longer.

message 15: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Carlisle looked up. "Ah Azelea.." he said calmly. Azalea said nothing for a moment. She moved her white blonde hair from her face, showing three white scars on her right cheek.

message 16: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Calisle raised his eyebrows. "So I see...the mark never left you skin?" Azalea gave a short, sarcastic laugh.

message 17: by James (new)

James Blade | 102 comments Kyle rapped on the door

message 18: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "Azalea, can you get that?" Carlisle asked. Silently Azalea nodded and moved to the door, opening it. "Can I help you?" she asked in her high song-like voice.

message 19: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 107 comments Finally Max got up and headed for the Cullens' place.
'What the heck? The worst they could do is not let me in.
She finally made it to the clearing. There was already someone at the door.
'Should I go or wait till they leave or go in?' She thought hesitant.

message 20: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Azalea looked over the boys shoulder. "Carlisle?" she sang. "Are you expecting visitors?" He shrugged. "They're always welcome." he said from the couch.

message 21: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 107 comments Max saw that one of the vampires was looking at her from the door.
'Crap!' She thought.
She stepped out from the trees and appeared at the door.
"My name is Maxilia." She took a deep breath.
"I'm not sure if I will be welcome, but I have come looking for a home and a coven." She said softly, her voice flowing and velvet coming from her lips.

message 22: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "Vegetarian, yes?" Azalea asked, her voice sweet and melodic. Her golden eyes shifted slightly.

message 23: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear ((g2g skool))

message 24: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 107 comments "Attempting to be." Max said her eyes dropping. If they didn't except her she would have no where else to go.
((c ya!))

message 25: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 107 comments ((is James still alive in this?))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 125 comments Helan ran through the tree's at top speed. She was very hungry. She ran into town and caught the scent of a very good human. She followed the human into an alley and killed her quickly. She drank every bit, then threw the body in a dumpster. She tossed in a match and walked away.

message 27: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "Understandable..." Azalea said, her sweet melodic voice kind. "And you boy?" she asked.

message 28: by James (last edited Oct 08, 2008 07:16AM) (new)

James Blade | 102 comments ((srry guys)) "No, as a matter of fact you cant help me, but Carisle can." Kyle said frostily toward the older vampire. he didnt like strangers

message 29: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Azalea's calm smile didnt falter for a second. "Carlisle?" she asked sweetly. Distracted by what he was reading, Carlisle nodded. Pursing her lips she stepped aside. "Come in.."

message 30: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear ((brb))

message 31: by James (new)

James Blade | 102 comments ((kk)) "Hello Carisle" Kyles voice went durasticly from cold to amazingly warm. "I have come to join your Coven, as you invited me a few months ago as a newborn."

message 32: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "Newborn?" Azalea asked, her eyes narrowing and her voice rising an octave. Carlisle nodded. "He's fairly controlled for a newborn." Azalea said nothing but pursed her lips, shutting the door gently.

message 33: by James (new)

James Blade | 102 comments Fairly controlled, Carisle? I havent taken a single human life in my six months, and it will stay that way till the end of my existance" his tone had lost some of its previous warmth." So you and Esme are the only ones here at the moment? And whatever happenned to Bella, my friend? I have so many questions"Kyle sat down on the couch.

message 34: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Azalea moved upstairs silently, heading to figure which room was hers.
"Bella and Edward are merely out hunting. I'm not sure for Rosalie, Jasper, Alice and Emmett. They come and go as they please which is fine." Carlisle said. "Though recently we are expanding. We invited Azalea many years ago, she turned it down but on her own went vegetarian. I assume the person who was outside earlier was one of the newcomers too."

message 35: by James (new)

James Blade | 102 comments Kyle tensed" was she hostile?"

message 36: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "Which?" Carlisle asked. "The vampire girl I didnt know outside or Azalea?"

message 37: by James (new)

James Blade | 102 comments " the one outside" Kyle replied

message 38: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear "Her? No, more afraid than anything I'd say." Carlisle said, studying his book.

message 39: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear ((You disappear James?))

message 40: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 107 comments Max walked in.
"Hello Carlisle, nice to see you again." She said a mischievious looking smile on her face.
"Of course it has been so long you probably don't remeber who I am do you?"

message 41: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Carlisle laughed. "Of course I do. Max its always nice to see you." he said.

message 42: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear ((helooo?))

message 43: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 107 comments ((srry, it wuz my mom's b-day s I had to go early))
"Thank you. I hope you forgive my past. I mean no harm with my visit. I'm just looking for a coven and I remembered your invitation last time." She said a bit of sadness on her face as she recalled the past.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 125 comments Helena caught the scent of vampires from a nearby area and inhaled. She knew the Cullens quickly, and ran away. She was on their "Most Wanted" list.

message 45: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Azalea instantly smelled Helena in the distance. With a hiss and flew down the stairs. "Carlisle!" her voice high and melodic. "Helena is in the premises!"

Carlisle seemed mildly surprised. "Is that so...perhaps Kyle, Max and you can go to speak with her?"

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 125 comments Helena ran faster. She knew they could catch her, especially Edward.

message 47: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Azalea nodded. "Of course Carlisle. I will go. If they dont want to thats fine, I can probably take care of her on my own."

Carlisle pursed his lips. "Just in case take them.."

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 125 comments Helena jumped over a tree and ran faster. She felt someone approaching.

message 49: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Azalea nodded. "I dont care if you come." she said softly to them, before sprinting out the door. She raced after Helena, her golden eyes blazing. A feral snarl ripped from her throat as she saw Helena.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 125 comments Helena sped up, her burgandy eyes flaming. She knew there was a border no vampire crossed, into werewolve territory. She smiled and crossed the line, hoping the wolves would hurry.

« previous 1 3