This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate Ayana (AKA My so called friends)

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Oct 04, 2008 07:22PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments So I’m sulking in my sad, little corner in B&N, minding my own crappy book (and still managing to look mad cute, the Dominican-fro in all its glory, and wearing my sexy glasses that draw all attention to the bottomless amber pools that are my eyes) when this nice lady comes and tell me to move cuz I’m a fire hazard… this is the part where the excuse for brain that I have start screaming at me that I should start screaming at her something like: fuck you bitch!! I aint fucking moving. First y’all took my sexy corner and put some ugly uncomfortable chairs (for tall people), and now you telling me that this corner, my last sanctuary!!! Becomes a fire hazard when I sit on it??? Can you fucking explain that to me?? and unless you about to prove that spontaneous combustions does exist and sexy people reading crappy books are extremely prompt to it… there is no way in hell I’m a fucking fire hazard… so shut the fuck up and call security cuz I aint moving my sexy Dominican ass from this corner as long as I can breathe!!!! … but instead of saying that I smiled at her and said: sure, no problem =)… and walked away hopping to find The Paper or Mr. Greg and bitch like a little girl… but alas! They were on their breaks… so I had to sit in one of the fucking chairs!!!!

So… there was I sitting on the god damn chair… when Mr. Greg informs me that he was right and The Paper was wrong (I was really curious of how this happen cuz she always fucking right. apparently some sort of bet was done on where the fuck I was sitting that was not my sexy corner) anyway I start bitching (cuz bitching is what I do best!!!) on how I was unfairly kick cuz I was allegedly I’m a fire hazard (some jokes of how Dominicans are highly flammable* were done)… anyway a few minutes after that Mr. Greg points at the girl who kick me and ask me if I was her… and I’m like yeah!! Wait… you aint gonna kill her for that right? And he like no… but she your friend on goodreads!!! And then it hit me!!! I was betrayed by one of my so called friends!!!

*: for the last time!!! This is a myth… we are not highly flammable, we can’t breath under water, we can’t see thru walls, and we can’t read minds.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Nay, they have the chairs for that… maybe they player hating on cheap readers with long legs!!!

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Who was it?

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Read the thread title, AMANDA!

Oh. Ok.

Yeah.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) No one.

message 6: by Greg (new)

Greg I was wondering if I would find a hater thread on this incident. When you and Ayana started your trash talking back and forth I couldn't stop laughing.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahahahah, Amanda just had an Alfonso moment…

Seth, stop player hating on my freeloading addictions!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Mr. Greg, she called me fat, flammable, distracted and self-centered!!! Wtf!! what can be more harmless that a barely retarded, sad reader???

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Seth, look man I buy one book and read another on the store… I don’t have much in my life… I bust my ass working and I pay my taxes!!! I’m a good citizen… some people want love, fame, and fortune in life… all I want in life is to go to my sexy corner and read my book in my days off! I think they make more money out of me that way that any other… I could go to the library and get the same shit for free… but I like that corner!!! So fuck off!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I thought you didn’t fuck???

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude I haven’t sleep in 3 days!!! Leave me alone!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments
I just wanted to bitch about my corner, and me not being flammable!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments therefore I’m right!!! I’m not flammable! Thank you Seth!!!

P.S. I think I know what you mean… it was clearly explained to me in the cartoon that Ayana made to explain it to me… I remember you bitching about people not getting the fact that you were just makin a funny….

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments did i just got served?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments fine, whatever as long as we both agree that I’m not flammable!

message 16: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? I just felt brain cells pop and sizzle as I read.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments fine, and since I’m not flammable nothing will happen to me… but what about the other fire exits????

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments what was the subject again?

message 19: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Impotence? What?

message 20: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) fonso, ayana... bury the hatchet. i bought you both presents today by the way.

ayana, my whitest of all friends, fonso can sit where he likes, provided he is not in front of the books. if there is a fire, he will be the first one out, which is as it should be. you will notice my name on the fire department-issued sign on the wall near the fire exit so i am qualified to make this sort of decision.

fonso, your cookies are delicious and ayana is overzealous. plus. she makes me look at babies.

now i go drink my juice.
kisses.

message 21: by Greg (new)

Greg Ah shit, I had forgotten about our designations as deputy fire-wardens and searchers during the debacle yesterday. Maybe it is for the best that we do keep the fire doors unobstructed, since I've come across three fires that have taken place in the building during the research I'm doing.

message 22: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) do i need to quote you??

"no, im black, i like the cosby show"
"who's tyler perry?"
"grandmaster clock"

you cant pass it all off on englishness.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments
1. You did not save my life with your cartoon, I think you don’t know witch what you messing here… I’m fucking nuts! I want you to know that when I said that I have a contingency plan for almost anything that this universe (or any other Parallel one) can throw at me I aint kidding! I already have a plan on what to do if there is ever a fire, zombie outbreak, ninja invasion, Jesus second coming, alien invasion and many more… look is a long list but I have one of this plans on how to survive any of this scenarios for all the places where I hang, all your cartoon did was freak the shit out of me cuz on it you appear to have more than 2 legs and I’ve study human anatomy!!! More than 2 legs aint normal!!!

2. Funny that you mention OUR blackness. I work mostly with black people, and I had some problems proving my blackness too! I even try to convince them that I was black by pleading that I have black blood (this is a lot more convincing that telling people that I’m black cuz I like the Cosby show) anyway they recently acknowledged my blackness and even gave a Gansta’ name (the name is Bones and according to Lorenzo that means I’ve killed niggas)!!

2. B, Seth you suck (I know that has nothing to do with the subject but I just feel like saying that)

Paper, finally I have friends in high places that can actually do something to improve my life!!!! Hooray for deputy fire-wardens!!!!!!

Present??? What present??? Will I have to wait 6 months to get it??? just like it happened in Mitch???

I’m glad you like the cookies =) (still waiting for you email tho)

Mr. Greg. And confuse with your post can you expand?

Ayana (again), since you told me that you are really interested in languages… I remember asking The Paper why do black people call white people Crackers… and she told me that that term didn’t apply (and I quote) “to us city Folk”… but now I’m confuse… I stopped using Cracker and switched to “jelly beans” (a more white people friendly racial slang)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

What the heck does jelly bean mean? How does that refer to me? Cause I'm sweet and curvy?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Bunny, fuck!!! Finally somebody gives me a good explanation to the Cracker thing!!! I thought It had something to do with those soda crackers…. I don’t know =(, thank you!!!!

Montambo, according to Robert, that’s how we (black people) should call y’all cuz y’all eat a lot of that shit…

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.