Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2011 > Sam's 50 for 2011

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha I know I'm joining a little late, but this group looked like fun! I've been keeping a written journal of my books this year- here's what I've got so far (#'s 1-17):

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella Map of Bones (A Sigma Force Novel) by James Rollins The Judas Strain (A Sigma Force Novel) by James Rollins Black Order (A Sigma Force Novel) by James Rollins Sandstorm (A Sigma Force Novel) by James Rollins The Last Oracle (A Sigma Force Novel) by James Rollins The Doomsday Key (A Sigma Force Novel) by James Rollins Heat Wave (Nikki Heat, #1) by Richard Castle Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes Sabriel (Abhorsen, #1) by Garth Nix Dune (Dune Chronicles, #1) by Frank Herbert Every Boy's Got One (Boy, #3) by Meg Cabot Don't Look Down by Jennifer Crusie The Know-It-All One Man's Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World by A.J. Jacobs The Girl Who Owned a City by O.T. Nelson Get a Financial Life Personal Finance In Your Twenties and Thirties by Beth Kobliner

message 2: by Samantha (last edited Dec 23, 2011 09:19AM) (new)

Samantha Here's #'s 18-23:
Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) by Stieg Larsson The Table Where Rich People Sit (Aladdin Picture Books) by Byrd Baylor Three Cups of Tea One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Know-It-All: One Man's Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World (other topics)
Sabriel (other topics)
Black Order (other topics)
The Girl Who Owned a City (other topics)
Flowers for Algernon: A One-Act Play (other topics)
More...