Very Long, Many Peopled Group Story discussion

Another Option

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Okay, I'm starting another group story that anyone can post on if they so desire. Please disire.

Okay, here's how it starts:

I suppose it could have happend to anyone. Anyone at all. Anyone could have returned home and find that it was no longer there. But it didn't happen to just anyone. It happened to me.

message 2: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Okay . . . So more that one story? thats fine. You can write the first chapter.

message 3: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Well, I'm thinking people csn just post whatever they want, and I'll end the chapter when I think I should.

message 4: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) In this group, we have decided to do chapters. So it is not like an RP

message 5: by Olin (new)

Olin i know im new, but randomness has its uses...
i say let the story flow where it will.

message 6: by Fiona (new)

Fiona I know... I'll end the chapter when I need to! I said that! But I'll delete it if you want me to.

message 7: by Olin (new)

Olin when and where so we start?

message 8: by Olin (new)

Olin "hello!!! anybody out there!?!?!?!?!", he said into the echoing stillness...

message 9: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 6 comments A strange, news anchor-like voice resounded through the air, "We're still voting for the character names in the polls, dude!"

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 5 comments oh this group is abandoned...i get it! :)