Chick Lit discussion

Book Club readers...Lipstick Jungle

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Denise | 29 comments Mod
Just thought I'd post for Ashley that we're having discussions for this book over here:

Chick Lit Book Club (Discussions)

...hope that link works. It was the group called "Second Chance," after the first book club discussion Ashley started last month...looks like you can change the name of your group without losing members, which is cool!

Wanted to give everyone here a heads up so that you can join the discussion if you'd like to. Thanks again, Ashley!!

message 2: by Meredith (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:10PM) (new)

Meredith Watson | 2 comments Have you already started this book? If not, when do you plan to start? Its in my 'to read' pile but I'm in the middle of something else right now!

message 3: by Jessica (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:10PM) (new)

Jessica (jessmorgan03) | 15 comments We have started, but we sort of read at our own pace and she posts the discussion questions so we can answer them as we go. If you will be done soon, join us! :)

message 4: by Sheila (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:12PM) (new)

Sheila Can anyone join the discussion group? I'm new to this group and wasn't sure.

message 5: by Jessica (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:13PM) (new)

Jessica (jessmorgan03) | 15 comments Absolutely! The more the merrier! :) I think the link above that Denise posted works.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i LOVED this book!!! if you have already finished it i recommend something blue!