Very Long, Many Peopled Group Story discussion

What should the story be about?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) What should it be about?

message 2: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Well first what genre are we doing?

message 3: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) more of a story. There is one main character that we ALL use and stuff ... the genre should be scifi/fantasy

message 4: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) How about a human trying to adapt to a world in which there are nothing but elves, faeries, angels, and unicorns? He is kind of in the Land of the Enchanters. I know that there are a lot of stories with Enchanters in them, but I know we can make this one special.

message 5: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Hmmm . . . That would really interesting. Everyone up for it? (P.S If anyone, at any point in time wants to post this story on their profile, I am fine with it. But be warned: Others can do it too)

message 6: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Sure that sounds good. Now a few questions. How did he get there? Is there a purpose? Where is it? Who is he? Does he want to get back to the real world? These are just some questions to think about while we're writing. :D

message 7: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) so who wants to start it?

message 8: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) (once the questions are answered)

message 9: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I can try it, but I want to know the answers to the questions first.

message 10: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) WEll, we should all answer some of them. K, Randi you can have "How did he get there". Dylan, you take "Is there a purpose" and **(-_~{L}-E-{E)~_-) ** you can have "Where is it?" And I will take the last two. He is a fourteen year old boy. Yes, he wants to get back.

message 11: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) O.k. how about the purpose is that: he is sent there by a creature of some sort (mabey a wizard)? sends him there to help them fight an evil sorcerer? They chose him because he has a background with the magical?

message 12: by Dylan (last edited Oct 03, 2008 06:27PM) (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Mabey his relatives from an ancient time helped fight the sorcerer and only locked him away?

message 13: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) *waits for Randi*

message 14: by Dylan (last edited Oct 03, 2008 06:29PM) (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) I don't think Randi's still online.

message 15: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) lemme check. she is on my friends list.

message 16: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Hmm... it says she is

message 17: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Oh well o.k.

message 18: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I was thinking that he got in the hands of an evil gremlin in Las Vegas. He was caught trying to save a cat. He was immediately whisked away by the gremlin and put down the boy in a land of enchanters who would enchant him constantly and drive him crazy.

message 19: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) That could work, mabey the gremlin whisked him away because he was a threat. Then a wizard saves him and tells him that he needs to help them stop the evil sorcerer!

message 20: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) :P that is good :) who wants to start. How about we each write ... One paragraph? And talking wouldn't count.

message 21: by Catamorandi (last edited Oct 03, 2008 07:00PM) (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) The evil gremlin, who handles all of the evil sorcerer's children in Las Vegas, is working hard on teaching the children how they need to live by the rules he gives them. One day, he caught a me deciding I needed to save a cat. As I bent down to perform the deed, the gremlin whisked me away to the Land of the Enchanters.

message 22: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) ((GOOD! Erm . . . should we do it in first person of the guy or not?))

message 23: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) That would be a good idea, so we can see his perspective on what is happening.

message 24: by Dylan (last edited Oct 03, 2008 06:52PM) (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Once there, I was both amazed and frightened. I didn't recognize anything, and the thing that took me was horibly grusome. The gremlin smiled at me showing his black teeth.
"'ello! You're comin' with m-"
A flash of blue light shot the gremlin 20 feet to my left. A wizard materialized in front of me.
"Come with me if you want to live!" said the stange old man.

message 25: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I think it would be a great experience for me too. I have never written in that particular POV before.

message 26: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Oh, I thought we were writing it now! Sorry, I added to what Randi said. What do you think?

message 27: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) ((K, so I will do the next paragraph in his POV))

I was just trying to save a cat! That is all. Then a-- I can't beleive I am even saying this-- gremlin popped out, grabbed me and took me somewhere else. He muttered a few words and I was whisked away to an unknown place. It was the strangest feeling, getting there.

message 28: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) ((NOW I CONFUSED!))

message 29: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) O.k. now let's let someone start writting. Not one here but on micosoft word. Or something like that.

message 30: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) I thought that we were each doing paragraphs ...

message 31: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Well whatever you want to do.

message 32: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) do you want to do chapters?

message 33: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) either's fine.

message 34: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I think chapters will be nice. They usually organize a story much better with them than without them.

message 35: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Lets let someone else decide.

message 36: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) oh okay. Let's do chapters

message 37: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Do we have a name for the boy? He will be running into creatures, won't he?

message 38: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) o.k. do you what to do chapters on this discussion? Or on a different discussion?

message 39: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Erm i dunno about names

message 40: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Yeah, What should the boy's name be?

message 41: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) different discussion.

message 42: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) o.k.

message 43: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) yea that could be a whole loooooooong disscusion just about that

message 44: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) ya. what about names?

message 45: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) ok can icreate a disscusion just about names?

message 46: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) um . . . sure?

message 47: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) yay!

message 48: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Cool, this is going to be a good story.

message 49: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) okay who wants to do the first chapter?

message 50: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) wait so were gonna alternate chapters? not just posts?

« previous 1