Luna Lovegood and Ginnie Weasley discussion

Luna Lovegood

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) | 7 comments Luna is wacky and zany, a great person who always speaks her mind- and the truth, and a very interesting character. Who wants to discuss her? Join in!

message 2: by Zandy (new)

Zandy | 6 comments Mod
OMG I love Luna Lovegood! The actor, Evangeline Lynch, did a great job of portraying her character in the 5th movie!

message 3: by Elly (new)

Elly (poisoness13) | 3 comments I know! I was very amazed at how well Evangeline did! She had the right everything! I don't know if that's a good thing though.... (for her and her social live) hehe =)

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) | 7 comments Yeah she was great

message 5: by Zandy (new)

Zandy | 6 comments Mod
ik

message 6: by Elly (new)

Elly (poisoness13) | 3 comments i would say I know but I was the first one to say that she was so...

Emma the Shadowhunter (emmalisastincelli) | 1 comments Zandy wrote: "OMG I love Luna Lovegood! The actor, Evangeline Lynch, did a great job of portraying her character in the 5th movie!"
I know! She just seemed like she was always dreaming!It definitely matched what I thought of her in the book!

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) | 7 comments Yeah, and the whole way they styled her made her LOOK like a dreamy, Luna-ish person, but she really pulled it off well.