Cornelia and the Audacious Escapades of the Somerset Sisters Cornelia and the Audacious Escapades of the Somerset Sisters discussion

Cornelia and the Audacious Escapades of the Somerset Sisters

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Christina I would like to start a discussion on this book. Anyone who absolutely loved it, please join the discussion. Say what it is that you liked about it.

Doodle Bug Sunshine Of The World I loved the use of all the words, and the adventures of the Somerset Sisters.

Janeen-san I loved the french bulldog; Kinyatta! He was so cute! My favorite sotry was when the Sisters were running through the catcombs of Paris! I LOVE THIS BOOK! HI CHRISTINA! :)

message 4: by Janeen-san (last edited Jan 17, 2009 07:21PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Janeen-san I made a discussion topic! Go look!

Doodle Bug Sunshine Of The World I love that part too! I agree, Kinyatta is very cute!

message 6: by Zulakha (last edited Jan 27, 2010 08:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zulakha This is one of THE BEST BOOKS I have ever read! It is a unique type of story with a variety of characters! I was so sad to see the book come to an end! :( I love to travel and experience cultures around the world, so this book was perfect for me! Cornelia reminds me of myself, which is even better. The author gives a little bit of everything, I applaud Lesley M.M. Blume especially because of the fact that this is her first novel. I can't say how much I love this novel and how I will always remember the adventures taken by the Somerset sisters!!!

message 7: by Raji (new)

Raji My children and I really enjoyed reading this book together. My children in particular LOVED it for so many reasons - the vivid descriptions, the travel, the different countries. Can anyone recommend other such books that give glimpses into other countries like this in the form of stories and adventures, as opposed to non-fiction?

My daughter wants to stick a gold sticker on the cover, saying it deserves all sorts of awards :)