Weeknight Shift Readers discussion

General > "World Without End" by Ken Follett

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (sweetpea) | 15 comments Mod
Hey All!!! I am going to finish reading the Twilight series and then I am going to start reading this book. My aunt has loaned it to me. I am SOOOOO excited to start reading it. I have waited a long time to get my hands on it. SO.. I am curious. Anyone else want to read it with me and we can discuss it online? I know that no one in my present day to day life has read this book, nor would any of them try. SO I am curious if any of you, new or old, to the book club would like to read it and we can have an online discussion? Sort of informal, chapters at a time or Sections at a time. ALSO.. You have a few more weeks to get it before I start it since I am still reading the Twilight series but just curious. Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know when it looks like I will start reading it.

OH and for those who may not know aka new girls to the group, we read "Pillars of the Earth" as one of our selections a while back. This is kind of the Sequel.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (skirt) | 17 comments I have been wanting to read that one too. I haven't gotten a copy yet and have quite a list in front of it so we will see. I might try and read the book that Marcia picked for her book club in October.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (saricupcake) | 4 comments Heidi - did you end up reading this? OMG it is one of my all-time favorite books. It is so so so good!

message 4: by Vanessa Eden (new)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 5 comments This group I think has been abandoned . :(

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (saricupcake) | 4 comments Yep, I think you're right