Writing Passionates discussion

Read my Story/Story Help > Anyone know the FBI/Government's policy on ET's/Aliens?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Okay, maybe for the bad guy, it could be an entire race of creatures that have always been enemies with the elves. They thought they had killed the race off, but now all these new ones are coming into the picture, and they have to annihilate them to get to something...
maybe for the boy, there's a special sanctuary camp from the 'bad race' but his father was from the enemy race? I think that would be a nice twist. And maybe Jade's REAL parents were killed by the evil race, so she wants to avenge them?

message 2: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) watch your mom, or other people's moms. Imagine what would happen if their kid told them that they were an elf who had all these special powers.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

They'd probably be like, yeah right!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

what are you trying to pull. . . lol.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ya

message 6: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) yeah! Like, they both get taken away for questioning....and then Jade runs away from it 'cause one of the people that's questioning them acts like the evil race! She tries to save her mom, but they put it in a lock-down! And while she's running away, she stumbles on a sanctuary camp!
found the snitch yet?

message 7: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) If you do it as Area 51, you don't really have to do any research. No one knows what goes on there.
I imagine it like this:
They hook Jade up to a lie detector, with little brain suction cups. They ask her a bunch of questions. Then, they hook this special machine onto first her mom. On the screen the line stays flat. Then they hook it into Jade. The line goes all fuzzy and pulses a bunch, moving really quickly.
One of the people turns to the mom, and asks her if Jade is her real daughter.
When she says no, they take Jade away, with Jess protesting. She could meet the 'guy alien' we were talking about in a bare room. Then suddenly the walls fall away, and they're suddenly in a lab-type room, with aliens floating in little capsules, and up ahead there's this man. He turns around and welcomes them. It's their sanctuary from the real world, but they're never allowed to go out. They do all sorts of experiments on Jade.
Meanwhile, Jess gets her memory wiped.

message 8: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Apparently, our government has a treaty with the aliens that allows them to fly into this area at will, as long as we can experiment on them and try to duplicate their aircraft. You don't really think that any human could have come up with the idea of the Stealth Bomber, do you? (Just kidding, not about the no trespass zone, but about the other stuff.)
Found this on a website, maybe it could help?

message 9: by Veronica, What the neck!? (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) | 2889 comments Mod
Honestly I think that Area 51 is just for something that they want to keep away from people, like nuclear testing.

I mean, logically, even if there were aleins in this universe, they wouldn't come here. Listed are my points:
1)They couldn't communicate with us in any possible way. The languages would be completely different, as would the way of life.
2)They would probably die. After all, the planet they came from would be different, and theirfore their species would only be able to survive with certain elements, which wouldn't be like the ones on earth.
3)The earth is 3/4 water, and the US isn't that big in relation. If they were from a different planet, how would they know that water isn't exactly safe to land on? And even if they did end up on land, the land mass of the united states is nothing compared to the land mass of the rest of the world combined. They might be nowhere near the US. And, if they were by chance in the US, the chances that they would land within a 100 mile radius of area 51 is slim to none.
4)They would be lightyears away. lightyears. They couldn't get here without dying.
5)If they did manage to get here without dying from old age, would their spacecraft stand up to our atmosphere? could it get through?
6)Again, if they got here without dying of old age, why would they pick us over mars or saturn or jupiter, which are also in our solar system and fairly close by when compared with the rest of the universe.

I have stated my point. Do you believe me?

message 10: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 1770 comments saved by grace ur writing an alien story!!!! awesome!!!!

and i agree wit roni!

message 11: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Um...let me go look one more time...

message 13: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) I don't think it's very accurate...you can probably look up myths on it and find a dozen things to use.