Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Connecting Audiobook Reviewers and Publishers

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan | 37 comments For a long time I've wanted to create a place where audiobook publishers could offer titles for review and reviewers could select titles which interested them. That dream became a reality yesterday, with nine publishers offering well over 100 copies of 42 titles for reviewers to request. I'd like to invite you to take a look at the listing and hope you'll see something interesting. If we all participate, more publishers will contribute more of the audio we love. I hope you'll check out the Solid Gold Reviewers Program at Audiobook Jukebox. http://audiobookjukebox.squarespace.c...

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen White (KarenWhiteaudiobooknarrator) | 182 comments This sounds great - would you mind if I tweet about it?

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan | 37 comments I'd love for you to tweet about it! Appreciate you spreading the word.

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael (mikedecshop) | 75 comments Thanks for that link Susan
I found that Brilliance audio just released a number my TBR books to audio. One was Summer of night (which I downloaded Immediatly) and a few Graham Masterton.

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike Cool, Susan, thanks!

message 6: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 402 comments Thank you, Susan! The company I read for, Iambik, has listed some of their books to be reviewed on your site. A great idea! :)

unread topics | mark unread