« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Massie & Derrington

*Massie & Dempsey

*Claire & Cam

*Alicia & Josh

*Kristen & Griffin

*or Dylan & Chris/Kemp

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I like Cam and Claire, they just get each other and when they break up, they don't seem the same. Like Cam was such a jerk and had a bad hair cut when summer break ended in Bratfewst At Tiffany's. Cam also didn't smile like he use 2 when he was with Olivia. But couldn't help smile at Clair when she was there.
Do I also have 2 say that Claire totally fell apart after the break up.
Alicia and Josh is cut 2, but I got 2 say it is so creepy! No effence, but it was so weird 2 me that they were like twins, the perfect match 4 each other!

1. RLF(Ralph Lauren Fans they always wore RL)
2. Never fight, even when every1 else did (Sky's Halloween Party)
3. Just brole up becasue their alphas said so. At the same time!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

They're probaly meant for each other or something...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Yeah, I 2nd that motion!

message 5: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Matthews | 2 comments ALICIA ND JOSH...THEY R PUUUUUUUURFECT 4 EACH OTHER

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments U can say that again. I mean liturally, they r perfect 4 each other!

message 7: by ♥ Indu (new)

♥ Indu   (ilovehavefun) | 119 comments Mod
massie and derrington

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Kristen and Griifina r like completely the opposite! Now Dune and Kristen is a goos match.

Do u like Kristen with Griffin or Dune?

I like her with Dune, because he seems more alive, u know what I mean? In Kristen's words "He is like a total surf hunk." He seems more up beat and friendly.
Griifin was not completely not emotional, but he was not her type.

message 9: by ♥ Indu (new)

♥ Indu   (ilovehavefun) | 119 comments Mod
um.. well i have to say i like griffin cause i dont read the kristen summer collectioon yet.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments It was slow at the end, but was ok.

message 11: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments Do u think Massie would make a couple w/ Dempsey? (no offense but hu would name their kid Dempsey??!!) Derrington still likes Massie tho cz Lisi Harrison said so.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I guess Dempsey's parents namedhim after some1,or they just liked it in their teens days or soething!

I think Derrington so belongs with Massie! They r just perfect 4 each other. They r the alphas of their own Crew/guys Clique/girls and they have great comebacks. They tell their friends important stuff about each other, like if they r an item again!

message 13: by Massie (new)

Massie | 18 comments yah, i agree--even tho massie doesnt always admit, derrington is her guy! i personally wuld rather go out w cam, cuz derrington is like rele embarrasing in public, but i totally wuld hav derrington as my bff!! massie/him go good together--i also rele like alicia and josh 2gether--i like josh!

message 14: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments I would fall for Josh. Josh Hotz = Josh is hot.
But i agree Derrington would be like my guy BFF. Cam sweet and all but no. He's also sorta weird. I wouldn't want to get music all the time as a gift.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I would love it! But deff. Josh Hotz just sounds haw-t!

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!! CAM AND CLAIR!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!! they are deff the best.
but alicia and josh come in a close second. they are so cute too!!!!!!! ahhhh! i hated in the end og [god forgive me fo fergetting the name, but the book rite befoe bratfest at tiffanys:]
when they were at the party and all the cuples broke up! awww. but the alicia and josh went out secretly.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments A total scandal!

message 18: by Alia☺ (new)

Alia☺ (AliaE) oh my gawd. i luv claire and cam, there so sweet!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments yeah they are

message 20: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments yeh..... sweet couple

message 21: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments umm yeh theyre both funny?? i guess... i just think tht dylan should hav a chance w/ a guy... but derington doesnt seem like a good match for her. idk.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Derrington makes a great match for Dylan; he can understand her and they can be themselves around each other. My favorite couple, though, is Claire and Cam.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments totally

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I wonder why the PC always ends up liking the same people. Kristen and Dylan liked Derrington before Massie started dating him, then Dylan dated him. Massie liked Cam before Claire started dating him. Claire kissed Josh before Alicia dated him. And now Massie likes Dempsey right before Kristen is about to date him. Pattern?

message 25: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments massie's a crush reject

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Total C-Minus!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmmmm-hmmm!

message 28: by Kat (new)

Kat | 45 comments i think Cam and Claire r super cute 2gether!!! Like how he gives her gummy bears and worms and its just sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!1

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Wouldn't mind getting free gummies time to time.

message 30: by Kat (new)

Kat | 45 comments Isabella ღ wrote: "Wouldn't mind getting free gummies time to time."

me too!!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Who wouldn't! =]

message 32: by Maura (new)

Maura (mawa) | 5 comments claire and cam!!! they are sooooo cute together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Yeah, everyone here aggrees too!

message 34: by Princess8594767 (new)

Princess8594767 (princess859476) | 4 comments Yes, Claire and Cam are definitely a cute couple.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG i wuld luv luv luv 2 be Cam's gf!!!
i love gummy worms
and i've always wanted a bf with one green eye and one blue (or just 2 dfferent colored eyes)
!!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella ღ wrote: "Wouldn't mind getting free gummies time to time."
haha same!! :) i love gummies! <3

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Emma wrote: "OMG i wuld luv luv luv 2 be Cam's gf!!!
i love gummy worms
and i've always wanted a bf with one green eye and one blue (or just 2 dfferent colored eyes)
!!!!
"

lol, what about brown and green?

message 38: by Kat (last edited Dec 22, 2009 12:22PM) (new)

Kat | 45 comments Emma wrote: "OMG i wuld luv luv luv 2 be Cam's gf!!!
i love gummy worms
!!!!
"

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments haha, He's nice I have to give him that much.

message 40: by Kat (new)

Kat | 45 comments soooo agreed and i am alicia in the quiz!! happy happy!!!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Most people get Claire I think.

message 42: by Kat (new)

Kat | 45 comments did u get claire???

message 43: by Maura (new)

Maura (mawa) | 5 comments i took 3 different quizzes and i got Claire on 1, Kristen on 1, and Massie on 1.... soooo i am a mix

message 44: by Kat (new)

Kat | 45 comments cool!!!

message 45: by Maura (new)

Maura (mawa) | 5 comments ok i just read Bratfest at Tiffanys, and in that book Alicia and Josh are the cutest....

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Josh isn't a guy that I would want for a bf I think.

message 47: by Kat (new)

Kat | 45 comments yah agreed!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

claire and cam make the sweetest couple ever!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments LOL,I think I can say everyone else agrees!

« previous 1 3