Chick Lit discussion

Queen of Babble series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  (angelashly) | 30 comments I just finished QOB gets Hitched. I am sad that this series is over and I hope she decides to write about Lizzie again. I liked the Heather Wells series and this series and I just got Boy meets girl. Lizzie is my favorite so far.

Anyone else like Queen of Babble as much as me?

message 2: by Jenger (new)

Jenger (jengerj) | 18 comments I have yet to read any of the Queen of Babble books, although they are on my queue, and I did enjoy the books I've read from the Heather Wells series. But my favorites have been those from the Boy Meets Girl books. I like the way the story is presented through correspondence between the characters. However, some readers might not find that as appealing as I did.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 7 comments The Boy series is probably my favorite because I too love the way the story is told.

Queen of Babble is my next favorite. I love Lizzie. I would rather have more Queen of Babble than more Heather Wells.

message 4: by Jen B (new)

Jen B (jennybee618) I've never read any of Meg Cabot's books...I guess I always thought they were all for teenagers (because I had only heard of the Princess Diaries). But when I found out she wrote adult books, I picked up Queen of Babble at the used bookstore...can't wait to start it! Looks like maybe she has three adult series, though??

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  (angelashly) | 30 comments Jen-She does. The Queen of Babble series, The Heather Wells series (size 12, Size 14, Big Boned), and the Boy Series.

I just picked up Boy meets girl at the library so I am looking forward to reading that.

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 11 comments I loved the Boy/Girl series. The correspondence part made it different but the story-telling was still great!

message 7: by Jen B (new)

Jen B (jennybee618) What's the right order of the Boy/Girl series? If I'm going to start, might as well start at the beginning! :)

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  (angelashly) | 30 comments Jen-
The Boy Next Door
Boy Meets Girl
Every Boy's Got One

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily (bookaholicemily) | 5 comments I Love her Queen of Babble series it was hilarious if anyone loves this series they must read Meg Cabot Heater Wells Mystery Series
1=Size 12 is not Fat
2=Size 14 is nott Fat either
3= Size doesnt matter/Big Boned