The Pitstop Articles (C) Holly Wolfe discussion

Comments (showing 151-200 of 2,459) (2459 new)    post a comment »

message 151: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Pop finalled cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. It hurt and it hurt a lot. But then, a thought entered his mind. He had never felt this way before. He was actually feeling guilty that the pain cause him a deep sense of pleaure.

message 152: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey licked his lips as he deepened the thrusts, the squishes echoing in the room.

message 153: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Pop felt himself near climaxing, it felt too good there was no denying it. He cried out louder.

Mercedes sat back, lounging on the couch in one of his safe houses. He was wondering what had become of Pop and Trick. Maybe they got away, he thought taking a drag on his cigarette.

message 154: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey groaned as he released into Pop. He panted as he kept on thrusting.

message 155: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu "Ahhh!" Pop screamed as he climaxed. He clutched the wall with his hands, trembling with exhaustion. Too much sex for one day. . .

message 156: by [deleted user] (new)

"What a nice voice." Corey grinned as he released again.

message 157: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Pop trembled and sunk to the ground, curling into a tight ball. Gods did that feel amazing. . . He sighed with satisfaction.

message 158: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks for the information, Pop." Corey smirked, putting back up his pants.

message 159: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Pop nodded several times. "N-no prob," he whispered.

message 160: by [deleted user] (new)

"Might be seeing you a bit sooner if you get stopped again." Corey said.

message 161: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Pop nodded. "Well, I am the record holder. . ." he said, deciding not to mention the fact that he had wanted it this time.

message 162: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey laughed. "Sure are." He said, looking at him.

message 163: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Pop looked away. "Can I go now?" he asked.

message 164: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) Zero-chan wrote: "Eternal heard the door open & he looked up instantly. "Welcome back." He told Twister, a huge grin on his face. He tried to sit up, but the pain kept him down"

Twister walked over and sat next to him, laying a gentle hand on Eternal's chest "What's the damage?" he asked softly "How long will you be out?"

Despite Espresso's shouts and protests, the cop dragged him out of the police station and literally tossed him out the door. At least he had been allowed to put clothes on. Espresso flipped him off before sitting on the curb and frowning. What should he do? The love of his life was in there getting raped by a stupid, power hungry, horny cop. He couldn't just sit here. After a few minutes, he decided he would walk back to the alley to get his car. That way, when Corey was done with his sick game, he would be able to pick Pop up and take him home

message 165: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey stared at him as he nodded. "Sure, I'm done with you anyway." He shrugged.

"The doctor said a few weeks." Tears formed around his eyes. "I'm sorry for worrying you." He sniffled as he wiped his eyes.

message 166: by Kitty (last edited Aug 12, 2011 03:18PM) (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) Twister simply shrugged "Everyone needs a little bit of worry from time to time. I'm just glad it's not any worse. People have died from pulling the same stupid shit you did"

message 167: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu ((Hehe you mean Twister?))

Pop stood. "Where's my clothes?" he asked.

message 168: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) ((Yeah, sorry. I'm used to saying Espresso))

message 169: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu ((^^ It's okay))

message 170: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey shrugged. "Officer Marisol probably has it." He said.

Eternal looked at Twister. "I know." He said, his eyes drooping.

message 171: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Marisol entered the room then. "Shall I send him on his way?" he asked, flinching at his cousin's exposed parts.

message 172: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) Twister leaned forward to kiss him, very softly "This should make sex interesting" he said with a little smile "Cause I don't think I can wait for you for a few weeks. And when you get that thing off, we can have a little... soirée" he finished, smile widening

message 173: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey looked at Marisol. "Yes. Send him away."

Eternal felt his cheeks darken as he looked away.

message 174: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) Twister laughed when he saw the look on Eternal's face "What do you want for dinner?" he asked after a moment. He was willing to cook today, even though that was usually Eternal's job

message 175: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Marisol nodded, his face flushing with embarrassment at his cousin. "L-let's go, Pop," he said, grabbing the racer by the arm. He dragged him out, got him dressed and kicked him to the curb.

Pop cursed and looked around. "Now where did I leave my Corolla. . .?" he questioned.

Mercedes glanced at his watch. He grabbed his mobil and quickly dailed Trick's number.

message 176: by [deleted user] (new)

Eternal blinked at Twister. He was cooking? He smiled. "Anything you make, I'll eat." He said.

Corey looked as the door closed, the room suddenly feeling smaller. He glanced at his notepad & quickly jotted down what Pop told him.

message 177: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) Trick heard his phone buzzing in his pocket and whipped it out, smiling when he saw who was calling "Sup, fearless leader?" he asked, flipping through the magazines at the drugstore

Espresso had sprinted back to the alley to get his car. He pulled up in front of the station about 30 seconds after he saw Pop get kicked out "Hop in, lover" he said through the open window

message 178: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) Twister smiled a little "Canned soup it is then. Would you rather have beef vegetable, or chicken and rice?" He didn't want to risk ruining anything while he attempted cooking

message 179: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu "Just making sure you were still a free man," Mercedes said, the grin on his face obvious by his tone.

Pop's eye grew wide. "E-Espresso?" he said. He gulped. Should I get in? he thought. His mind had seemed totally made up in the cell. He had decided to give Espresso another chance. Hadn't he? He shook his head, his shaggy hair whipping around gracefully. He nodded and ran to the passenger side, yanked the door opened, and hopped in. "T-thanks," he mumbled studying his lap.

message 180: by [deleted user] (new)

Eternal chuckled. "Chicken & rice." He said, smiling.

message 181: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) Trick grinned, flipping through Popular Science "Yep. Very, very free. I know the fuzz got Pop, but I think he's all. Don't quote me on that though" he wandered around as he spoke, stopping in front of the cosmetics "Do you think I'd look good with black nail polish?"

"Any time" Espresso told him, and it was obvious that he meant it "Where do you wanna go? My place, yours, back to get your car...?"

message 182: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) "Got it" Twister nodded "Want bread or anything? Or just the soup?" He wasn't sure what really went with soup, but Eternal would

message 183: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu "Black nail polish?" Mercedes chuckled. It seemed something his openly feminely gay friend would do. "Why don't you go with hot pink?"

"My car can wait. . . J-just take me to your safe house. . ." he whispered.

message 184: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just the soup." Eternal said, his mind turning into cooking mode. He had a whole list of meals he wanted to cook, really bad. He sighed at the thought.

message 185: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) "I don't like the pinks they have here" Trick told him "They're all... bubble gum colored. I like the shiny, sparkly stuff. So I'm trying to decide between light blue, lime green, glittery purplish, or black"

Espresso glanced over at Pop as he flipped a U-turn, heading for the little cabin he had appropriated "Hey" he said softly "You okay? Curse didn't hurt you, did he?"

Twister gave him a quick kiss, then stood up "I'll be back in five minutes" he promised, already walking to the door

message 186: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu "Go with the purple," Mercedes replied trying to picture Trick with his nails painted.

"No more than he usually does. . . 'Sides, you know it hurts good," he replied.

Marisol went back inside the station and sat at the desk.

message 187: by [deleted user] (new)

Eternal nodded as he looked back at the ceiling. He sighed again, but then blinked a few. He was going to heal fast so that he can race again...

After Corey got the floor cleaned up, he walked out & looked at Marisol.

message 188: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) "You sure?" Trick asked, picking up the little bottle and shaking it "I could send you a picture of you wanna see it. Or I could just get it and surprise you?"

"I know" Espresso said with a nod, smiling a little. The seat Pop was in right now actually had a screw in attachment where be could stick a dildo for Pop to sit on as he rode in this car. He had three, all different sizes

Twister quickly warmed ip the soup, then took it out and set it on a plate. After grabbing a spoon, he took the soup up to Eternal

message 189: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're fast." Eternal looked as he smelled the soup. It had a great aroma!

message 190: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Marisol looked up at his cousin. "Did you get anything. . . useful?" he asked.

Mercedes smiled broader. Sometimes, Trick seemed more like an older sister than an older brother. "Hmmm. . . surprise me," he replied.

Pop offered Espresso a weak grin. "I-I . . . told him something that I shouldn't have. . ." he said, feeling a little guilty. If only it had been Officer Griffin, then he would've just been interested in Pop.

((Sorry guys, I'm going to bed now. I have to be at work early tomorrow. . .))

message 191: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey looked at Marisol. "Sure did." He smirked.

(See you!)

message 192: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) ((Sorry guys. I fell asleep))

"Eat up" Twister told him "After that we can, I dunno, watch a movie or something, maybe play Mario Kart, whatever"

Trick smiled "I knew you'd say that" he said as he walked over to the counter and the cashier rang him up "Wanna meet me somewhere in like an hour? We could get dinner, maybe do a few practice races?"

Damn it. If Mercedes found out... "What did you tell him?" Espresso asked, expecting the worst

message 193: by [deleted user] (new)

Eternal nodded as he drank his soup. He lightly blew on it then swallowed. At the first bite, he smiled. "Thanks." He told Twister.

message 194: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) "My pleasure" Twister said, tipping an imaginary hat. He stretched out on the bed next to Eternal, wiggling up close to his side

message 195: by [deleted user] (new)

Eternal finished his soup really quick, even though it was hot. He gulped a glass of water. "Thanks again." He smiled sweetly.

message 196: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) Twister took the bowl from his hands and set it on the bedside table. When Eternal's lap was free, he scooted closer, laying his head on his lover's chest "Now what?"

message 197: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu "Sure, but maybe you should call Pop first and make sure he's okay," Mercedes replied.

Marisol cocked his head, wondering. "So are you able to catch him now?"

Pop shifted uncomfortably. "Only Mercedes' second most well kept secret. . ." his voice trailed off.

message 198: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) "I don't think he had his phone on him" Trick said, trying to remember when they had shown up "I could leave a message I guess, but you know Pop. He likes what those cops do to him"

"Which one is that?" Espresso asked, eyebrows furrowing a little. He knew several secrets, but he didn't know how they ranked

message 199: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu "Yep," Mercedes replied. "Come to my safe house and then we'll go in my corvette."

"Umm, I suppose it doesn't matter if I tell you now," he replied. "It's well. . . . just what gives Mercedes a hard on. . . "

message 200: by Kitty (new)

Kitty (kitorellana) Trick knew which house Mercedes was talking about without having to ask "Roger" he said, giving a little nod "See you in an hour"

"Sexy men making out with him?" Espresso asked, not sure why that was a big deal "Or is he into women now?"

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Way of Shadows (other topics)