Harry Potter discussion

Books > of all the 7 HP books, which do u like best??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Anj_bookster (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:06PM) (new)

Anj_bookster alcala | 22 comments all!!!

message 2: by Steph (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:07PM) (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 47 comments all of them, of course! but if i had to choose, Prisoner of Azkaban would be my all-time favorite

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked the last three books because they seemed to be more grown up. They had more of an edge and you see Harry, Ron, and Hermoine outside of school more, and are getting more involved.

message 4: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:07PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments i was commited to liking 'em all! at first prisoner of azkaban is my real fave coz that's where harry felt so much elation on the possiblity that he can live somewhere else besides the dursley. but the the last book holds my heart now because it ended justly (there was that fear that harry may die...)

message 5: by Rachel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Rachel (RachelBrandt) | 7 comments Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite.

message 6: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I can't choose! That's like choosing between my best friends!

message 7: by whichwaydidshego? (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

whichwaydidshego? (whichwaydidshego) | 12 comments While each built on the others so that they are interconnected, The Order of the Phoenix is my very favorite. Deathly Hallows is a close second, but they both surpass all the others by far in my mind.

message 8: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I think mine would be Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince although I love them all. Deathly Hallows is second, and Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire tie for third.

message 9: by Robbie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:10PM) (new)

Robbie Bashore I think I enjoyed Goblet of Fire the most. I found it fun to watch the kids go through their awkward years.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I have to say that the seven book is all in one because in the seven book explain evrything and I cry and laugh and that for me is a great book.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Book 7 would have to be my fave. I loved the fact that Ron finally got his love. And I loved that they told the story 19years later when they all have kids

message 12: by Tor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:21PM) (new)

Tor | 8 comments The third one. And the fourth one and the seventh one. ;D
I love then all, but thoes are my favorite.

message 13: by kristel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:22PM) (new)

kristel ting | 17 comments order of the phoenix... i like it rebellious.

message 14: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:22PM) (new)

Ashley (samuraigurl91) | 106 comments hmm.. hard to decide. but i think mine would be the Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows because it had a lot of drama and adventure and humour in it. second would be Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince for the same reason and third would be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. i read it so many times i actually memorized the whole thing and i could predict whats the next line and i could quote it. haha.

well the rest i guess it was kinda bland because the first book i liked the movie better because i watched the movie first. second book i thought it was quite...bland. and fourth, too much talking and going on and on. and so is the fifth especially the Grawp chapter and the part where Harry was in the graveyard talking to Voldy. those two was the most boring. Lol.

message 15: by Angie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

Angie | 9 comments My favorite is Prisoner of Azkaban--no doubt. I love the marauders map and it's connection to Harry's Dad and friends. I also loved that Harry finally finds some family in Sirius--someone who could be a father figure.

message 16: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments i know what you mean, ashley. my least favorite is the goblet of fire (duck! don't throw anything at me!) because i was challenged by it's thickness, and i love thick books and long stories. but they were all talk and going back to what happened in the previous stories. i love the triwizard tasks (esp. the 1st 1!) but it took so long to get to the next one! (whinny... lol!) but i love the movie! heeheehee...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Here is the order:

message 18: by Elle (new)

Elle | 1 comments My favorites would have to be Prisoner of Azkaban and the Half Blood Prince. Prisoner of Azkaban was really good because Harry finds both Sirius and Lupin, friends of his parents who really love him. I likes Half Blood Prince because I loved how Harry finds out about Voldermort's past and how that effects his fight with him. But really I loved all the books.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 3 comments I loved them all, but my favorites are the last 3, definitely.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably the 7th one.

message 21: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Potter (MeredithAllison) | 9 comments So hard to choose...but if i had to, best to last would be...
Goblet of Fire
Deathly Hallows
Half-Blood Prince
Prisoner of Azkaban
Order of the Pheonix
Chamber of Secrets
Socerer's Stone

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

The Deathly Hallows were the best, for me, a truly mesmerazing end, filled with depth and pain.

message 23: by Julie (new)

Julie (Jewels331) | 13 comments Wow - so painful to choose!!!

I'm gonna have to go with Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, and Deathly Hallows. I love them all EQUALLY - not one over the other!

message 24: by John (new)

John Garrett (sonoftheseas) | 3 comments deathly hollows is my fav cause he gets his revenge

message 25: by Merlin (new)

Merlin | 17 comments If i HAD to choose it would be prisoner of azkaban. But it makes me sad to choose.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber wrote: "Deathly Hallows, but I liked the Chamber of Secrets movie the best."

I liked the HBP movie the best... The animation was amazing...

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (MusicFreak) | 62 comments My all time favorites are Deathly Hallows, Half Blood Prince, and Prisoner of Azkaban.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Movies?! DH movie hasn't come out yet. I guess you meant book.... I thought that HBP was just... TOO MUCH LOVE! I mean yea one of the books had to have a lot of romance.. But still. I guess you could say that I like a little bit of romance, but you have to admit I'm only 10...

♥☽Gaarazbaby12☽♥  Lol
I liked the romance in HBP, i thought it was a nice change.

message 30: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Deathley Hallows.THAT was a good book.If I knew when the first part came out I would be counting down the days.Anybody know?

♥☽Gaarazbaby12☽♥  Hmmm, not sure.
But DH was my fav book, expessially the battle!!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by Shelby (new)

Shelby :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ Bluebunny12♥ wrote: "Lol
I liked the romance in HBP, i thought it was a nice change."

Yea.....

♥☽Gaarazbaby12☽♥  I did....

message 36: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Yea...

message 38: by Shelby (new)

Shelby .....

:)

message 40: by Shelby (new)

Shelby :D

message 41: by Shelby (new)

Shelby So...

Now what now?

♥☽Gaarazbaby12☽♥  idk
UNICORN GIGGLES!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Shelby (new)

Shelby WHAT IS UNICORN GIGGLES?

:)

♥☽Gaarazbaby12☽♥  When unicorns laugh...
TEE-HEEE!!
lmao

message 45: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (new)

Pandy | 1575 comments Mod
In answer to Shelby's question above:

The release date for DH Part I is November 19, 2010.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! Here, I found a link to a website that has a little video that is 1:54 long and tells a little about it.

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie/252...

message 47: by Brenda (last edited Jan 01, 2010 12:57PM) (new)

Brenda (brlemon) To me...I would have to say the 7th book although to be quite fair was not as "can't-put-it-down" as the 4th book. There were parts where I felt the story was too slow but the ending...ohhh the ending. That is what put me over the top. And then a magical thing happened...after I read the 7th book, I felt the need to re-read the other 6 which is something that I NEVER do....and as I read them, I realized that it was like reading something completely new....I was picking up small details and clues that the first time I read them didn't seem that much of a big deal but with the ending...became huge! That was when I was completely hooked.

message 48: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Hard 2 choose, but i'd say 7 and 4

message 49: by Lauren (new)

Lauren movie is 6, tho i think 7 looks pretty good :)

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Well, I'm not finished with the whole series but right now Prisoner of Azkaban.

« previous 1 3