Samurai Roleplay discussion

Role-play > role-play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,568 (2568 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52

message 1: by Grantaire (last edited Sep 29, 2008 02:16PM) (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 1192 comments Mod
((I go))

Kiko pulled back her orange hair, watching the moon rise into the sky. Kenji stood behing her, yawning. "Are ya ready yet? It's a long way back to Toyko, I thought you wanted to be there when..."
"Shut up Kenji, let's go," Kiko said, adjusting her Sakatabo at her hip.

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments Daisuke sat contentedly at the restaurant table, skillfully navigating his chopsticks to and from the wide variety of sushi rolls set before him, stuffing his face as fast as he could.

message 3: by Grantaire (new)

"Hey, do you think we could stop for some food?" Kenji asked. "I thought we had to hurry?" Kiko said, raising an eyebrow. "I can't walk on an emypt stomach," Kenji retorted. "Fine, I guess." Kiko said.

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments Daisuke ignored the stares of the surrounding customers, for his mind was only focused the one (quite enjoyable) task at hand.

message 5: by Grantaire (new)

The siblings walked in to the restaurant, taking a seat at the very back, out of the way of staring. "It's nothing like back at home," Kiko muttered. "So? It's food isn't it?" Kenji asked. "Oh? So the Akabeko and all the pretty girls don't serve your fancy?" Kiko inquired, watching Kenji turn a light shade of red.

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments "I REQUIRE MORE SUSTENANCE!" Daisuke called, slamming his fist on the table as soon as he finished the last makizuki.

message 7: by Grantaire (new)

((LOL))
Kiko burst into laughter. "Oh come on bro, don't look at me like that!" she said. He was about to say something, but was interupted by the table next to him. Kiko laughed harder. "Sounds like you!" she said.

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments Daisuke's head snapped around to look at the people seated at the table next to him, one of whom seemed to be laughing at him. He smiled widely at the red-haired girl and started to laugh with her.

message 9: by Grantaire (new)

Kiko smiled back. "Hey," she said, giving a slight wave. Kenji sighed. "Kiko? what the hell are you doing?" Kenji mumbled just loud enough for his sister to here. "What? is being kind not aloud?" she asked.

message 10: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments "Hello," Daisuke waved back and then bowed low to her.

message 11: by Grantaire (new)

"My name is Himura Kiko," she said, "The sour-faced boy over there is my brother Kenji." Kenji mumbled something uninteligent.

message 12: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments "I am Kawaguchi Daisuke; It's a pleasure to meet you," he beamed.

message 13: by Grantaire (new)

"Likewise," Kiko said. Just then Kenji and Kiko's food came. "Finally," Kenji said, and began stuffing his face.

message 14: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments Daisuke bowed again. A young woman tentatively set another platter of sushi in front of him, backing away slowly and cradling her hand as if he might mistakenly eat it too.

message 15: by Grantaire (new)

Kiko smiled and began eating, glaring at Kenji from the corner of her eye.

message 16: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments "So..." Daisuke began around a mouthful of inari, "Where does that color of hair come from? It's very pretty."

message 17: by Grantaire (new)

"My father had it," Kiko replied. "I don't even think he knows where he got it from, it's un-natural huh?"

message 18: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments "I've never seen it before! I must say, I'm jealous!" Daisuke grinned. He pointed at his own silver hair, "Mine used to be brown, but it turned gray remarkably early."

message 19: by Grantaire (new)

Kiko laughed. "Thank you. And I wouldn't call it gray, it's like my little sister's, only her's is whiter."
Kenji glared at the two. "Kiko are you going to eat?" he mumbled. Kiko, angerly, pushed the plate over to him. "Go ahead," she said.

message 20: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments "Ah? That must be quite pretty as well!" Daisuke smiled on, completely oblivious to the unfriendly vibes Kenji was emitting.

message 21: by Grantaire (new)

Kiko shrugged. "I think we should go Kiko," Kenji said, "Unless, you know, you want him to leave without you there." Kiko glared at Kenji, throwing the empty plate at him. "Shut up Kenji," she hissed.

message 22: by Antonio! (Spain) (last edited Sep 29, 2008 03:47PM) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments Daisuke paused and stared, confused. He pondered Kenji's words for a moment, before he gave a soft smile. "You are journeying to see a special someone, Himura-san?"

message 23: by Grantaire (new)

Kiko blinked. "um...yeah sorta. We're heading back home to Tokyo. We had to deliever something to Kyoto for my parents."

message 24: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments Daisuke nodded, "I myself have just been wandering." He stood, "I would hate to have kept you from your special someone."

message 25: by Grantaire (new)

Kiko stood as well, picking up her Sakabato. Kenji stood too, mumbling. "It's fine, really," Kiko said. "Where are you headed?"

message 26: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments "Uhhh..." Daisuke scrunched up his face, "No where in particular. Like I said, I've just been wandering..."

message 27: by Grantaire (new)

"Ever been to Tokyo?" Kiko asked. "Kiko, don't." Kenji said. "Shut up Kenji, and don't use Dad as an excuse ya got that?" Kiko said.

message 28: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments "I've been there once. Haven't really gotten around there again," Daisuke remained oblivious to Kenji's hostility.

message 29: by Grantaire (new)

"Really? Well you want to come along with us anyway?" Kiko asked.

message 30: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments He beamed, "Sure, why not?"

message 31: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((hey what country or town r we in.)) ((i say we should be in japan))

"i do" kisa said hanging from the celling.

message 32: by Grantaire (new)

Kiko smiled back. Kinji slapped his head, and started walking away.

message 33: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments "Lead the way," Daisuke nodded.

message 34: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((r we in japan)) ((i think we should casue that is where most samurias come from))

message 35: by Grantaire (new)

Kiko started after Kenji. "Kenji wait up!" she yelled huring after him.

message 36: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments Daisuke followed, excited to be heading back to Tokyo.

message 37: by Grantaire (new)

"Kenji you don't have to be such a jerk," Kiko whispered to Kenji. "It's not like you want to see father." Kenji glared at her. "So? I miss home," he said. "Yeah, right, I believe that," she mumbled.

message 38: by Grantaire (new)

((yeah it's in Japan...hence the Kyoto and Tyoko))

message 39: by Antonio! (Spain) (last edited Sep 29, 2008 04:34PM) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments Daisuke, deciding that he shouldn't really listen in on the siblings' conversation, began whistling a tuneless song.

message 40: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((yea))

kisa went outsaide. she got on the roof. she sang a song.
((if u want 2 listen 2 this song, go 2 youtube and type in Daiji na Takarabako or mermaid melody ending 1))

Namima wo suberu you ni shiroi YOTTO marude origami
Nai de kaze ni makasete doko e iku no? Chicchakunatte

Konna soba ni iru no ni kimochi ni hasawarenai
Shinjisasete HONTO no futari wo tashikamete

Takarabako no KAGI akete ageru yo SUNAO ni nareru
Modokashii omoi tsuyoi yuuki ni kawatteiku yo
Zutto suki to ieru

Asayake ni somaru hoho ryoutekureta ano hi no you ni
Donna warui uwasa mo kinishinaide irareru you ni

Guun to shinkokyuushite aoi sora ni toketara
Daijoubu yo futarinara kitto dekiru hazu

Takarabako no KAGI hitotsu ageru yo shinjuiro no MAJIKKU
Aenai jikan mo mune ni todoku no kagayaiteru yo
Itsumo wasurenaide ite

GO-ME-N-NE to yottsu
Narabetari kazoetari
Mou namida no ato wa mayowanai

Takarabako no KAGI akete ageru yo SUNAO ni nareru
Modokashii omoi tsuyoi yuuki ni kawatteiku yo
Motto suki to ieru

message 41: by Grantaire (new)

"What? Can't I miss my home?" Kenji asked. "You NEVER miss ANYTHING!" Kiko replied. "Oh? Well I don't have an obsession with Father!" Kenji replied. "What? I can't respect him? At least I DO respect our father!" Kiko said. "What's to respect about him?" Kenji mumbled. Kiko hit Kenji with the sheath of her Sakabato, hard, and waited till Daisuke caught up to talk with him.

message 42: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto kisa had a sweet wonderful voice. well thats what some people and her mother told her. she thought if she sanghis song, that kiko and kenji would stop fighting

message 43: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments Daisuke ran a little bit so he didn't get too far behind, stopping beside Kiko and still whistling his little melody.

message 44: by Grantaire (new)

Kiko walked, thinking to herself. "I hope he's okay," she whispered to herself, not knowing she said it outloud.

message 45: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments Daisuke looked over at her, "Who? Himura-san? He just seems a bit...angry to me..."

message 46: by Grantaire (new)

Kiko blink, then let out a slight laugh. "Oh Kenji? Don't worry 'bout him, he's always angry." she said. "I'm acutally worried about my father, mother said in her last letter he was very sick," she looked up ahead.

message 47: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments "Oh!" Daisuke bowed his head reverently, "I'm very sorry. I hope he's recovering.

message 48: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto kisa kept on singing. she saw kenji. 'hey kenji" she yelled waving at him and smiling

message 49: by Grantaire (new)

Kenji blinked, and looked around. "Oh, Hey Kisa-chan," he greated waving.
Kiko shrugged. "He's been sick for a while, that's why I want to get home."

message 50: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 1065 comments "Ah. I understand. I know exactly how you feel," Daisuke said quietly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52