Anne Rice lovers! discussion

Favorite Vampire?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) | 85 comments Mod
Who are your favorite vampires? Mine include: Lestat, Armand, Pandora, and Marius.

message 2: by Artemisa (new)

Artemisa (artemisashort) | 8 comments I like Lois and David.
I liked Armand, but since i finished the Vampire Armand, I hate both Armand and Marius, and i kind of dislike Pandora.

I also would like to "see" more of Jesse and Maharet in the chronicles...

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori Marius is my favorite.

message 4: by silvia (new)

silvia I always liked armand best. mainly because the way how in very book is portraited diferently by diferent points of view.

message 5: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 7 comments My favourite vampire is Lestat,Louis and I loved Claudia and hated that she was killed off in Interview with a Vampire. I don't like Armand, he took Claudia's life.

message 6: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Lestat, Armand and David definately :) I like Louis too but he's so depressing.

message 7: by Jacquie (new)

Jacquie | 7 comments I LOVE Lestat! I love his cocky attitude! Anne Rice really brought him to life and when visiting New Orleans I kept expecting to run into him! LOL

message 8: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 7 comments I love Lestat but I will say watching Stuart Townsend portray him in Queen of the Damned, ruined him for me a bit because that isn't how I see him. He's a loveable rogue, if not slightly deadly.

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) Armand is my favorite over all the rest. The Louis and Marius.
Armand to me is just so adorable.

message 10: by Joe (new)

Joe Golden | 15 comments Lestat

message 11: by Shaniqua Outlaw (new)

Shaniqua Outlaw | 1 comments Pandora, Claudia, and Gabrielle

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan (morgangraveyard) | 1 comments I love them all but if I had to pick one it would be Pandora. I love Pandora! I also like Marius but only when he was dark and mysterious....Blood and Gold kind of ruined that for me. Don't get me wrong, I loved the book he just lost his allure....

message 13: by Elysium (new)

Elysium | 3 comments I've always loved Armand most.

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber Mine are Armand, Marius, Louis, Petronia (I think thats it...) and Quinn

message 15: by Dylan (new)

Pandora?

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber No, its the one that made Quinn, the hermaphrodite

message 17: by Dylan (new)

Oh, I'm not that far in the series. I'm only on Queen of the Damned.

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber Sorry....

message 19: by Dylan (new)

Don't worry about it, I have to get farther in it. So what's you favorite book in the series?

message 20: by Amber (new)

Amber I have to say its Blackwood Farm, haha. I really need to re-read the whole series again though. You catch so much more the second time around. Where are you at in Queen of the Damned?

message 21: by Dylan (new)

I'm on page 180, where we meet Jessie. I like it so far. Pandora is a violent killer though! :D

message 22: by Amber (new)

Amber Yeah I know haha. What do you think of Jessie?

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber Absolutely Lestat for me. I think he has so many layers. I love the inner struggle for him.

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (brodwaystar) | 5 comments I have to say that Louis is my favorite. Although he is a bit of a whiner, I have fallen in love with his in tune human nature!

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (brodwaystar) | 5 comments queen of the damned was one of my favorites out of them all except Interview with the vampire that still ranks #1 for me! You will love queen of the damned!!!

message 26: by Dylan (new)

So far I like Jessie, she's so rebelious.

message 27: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) lestat :)

message 28: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 3 comments Definetly Lestat. Apart from being totally gorgeous in "Interview With the Vampire" He's the PERFECT monster!!! (THE MOVIE QUEEN OF THE DAMNED SUCKED!!! LESTAT WAS NOT IN LOVE WITH JESSE AND HE WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN A CRAP IF SHE WAS A VAMPIRE! AND IN THE MOVIE, HE HAS A GERMAN ACCENT! HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO???!!! LESTAT'S NATIVE TOUNGE IN FRENCH!!!) Sorry I just really hated that movie. They completely screwed Lestat over!

message 29: by Dylan (new)

I liked him in Interview with the Vampire. That's one of Tom Cruise's best roles. :D

message 30: by Dylan (new)

I've seen the movie 30 days of night. I loved it. It was so exciting and gorey. :D

message 31: by Dylan (new)

No, I want to read the novel first. There are 3 of them.

message 32: by Dylan (new)

Wow, there are alot more than I thought. Here's a link to all of the books: http://www.goodreads.com/search/searc...

message 33: by Dylan (new)

No prob. I really want to read them now. I didn't know there were so many. :D

message 34: by Joe (new)

Joe Golden | 15 comments Are we still reading the Mummy for January?Because as soon as I get through,Tess Garitsen's "The Keepsake"(which is also about a mummy)I'm hitting it.

message 35: by Dylan (last edited Dec 14, 2008 08:24AM) (new)

Yeah, we're still reading The Mummy in January. :D

message 36: by Joe (new)

Joe Golden | 15 comments Great!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

i liked Louis at first. I watched the movie then read the book. the book is so much better i will have to say it has just so much more going on.
its hard to say who my favorite is now.
Lestat i liked a lot.
Jessie she is great.
i liked baby jinx ( if that's her name) she had a small part but i liked that little punk.

message 38: by Ren (new)

Ren (iirenity) Akasha, definitely, and Mekare. I love powerful female roles. I just completely fell in love with these two. <3 And of course, no one can resist the Brat Prince.

message 39: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicapineda) I haven't read much yet, but my current favorites are Lestat and Armand. Lestat's so bold and cocky, and Rice makes him so ALIVE. Armand...simply because he's so captivating.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry but my favorite vampire so far is Edward! (Cullen) I believe back when I was reading some Anne Rice I liked Lestat.

message 41: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Hi everyone. I'm kind of late but my favorite was Pandora. Aside from the Mayfair Witches, Pandora was my favorite book. I think it's because her story was so fascinating even before she was turned. I always thought she would meet her slave again, I wonder what happened to him.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

My favourites vampires are Lestat, Marius and Claudia.

message 43: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra | 2 comments My favorite vampire-character is Daniel... he's just like us!! when I started reading the chronicles, I used to like Louis, Mael and Pandora..

message 44: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 16 comments Dylan wrote: "Who are your favorite vampires? Mine include: Lestat, Armand, Pandora, and Marius."

Those and the Twins for me

message 45: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (sorrentinoj) | 5 comments Lestat is the best vampire!

message 46: by LaTrica (new)

LaTrica | 2 comments Mine are Louis, Marius, and Armand. I loved their books. I also like Pandora but wished her book was longer. It just sputtered to an end when Marius was out of her life.

message 47: by Billy (new)

Billy Candelaria (azriel) | 1 comments Louis is still my vampire

message 48: by Gary (new)

Gary | 3 comments definately, Lestat! Tom Cruise was great in the role!

message 49: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Miller (maddalena) | 5 comments I absolutely love Lestat, Louis, Armand, and Marius. I like Pandora too to certain extent. I'm not exactly too certain about her. She's kind of iffy in my mind but I DO kind of love her attitude towards certain things. Lestat is cocky and so arrogant and charming. Louis reminds me of me and the other two I can't describe why I love them but I do.

message 50: by Chaeya (new)

Chaeya | 3 comments Marius, Lestat and Armand. I guess I'm one of those kooky fans who wished Marius was real. I would love to just spend a week with him listening to all he knows and just staring at him.

« previous 1