Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

General Chit Chat > BIG trouble!

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Serena (new)

Serena | 33 comments So, I finally broke down and got myself an e-reader. Then I found some links posted here in the group, to places with free books. And now, I stay up until three in the morning READING!! ARGHHHHH!!!
Normally I wouldn't mind. But we're off on vacation the next weekend. So I have to take care of the house, clean up and get the bags ready and.... about a million other things. Instead I find myself downloading books during the day and read all night long.... :-( I am in BIG trouble!!! LOL

Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) (Cchamp0909) I too broke down a few months ago and bought an e-reader. My husband keeps asking me when I will be doing laundry and dusting the house. My response is always: "WHEN I AM DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER" ha ha....good luck Serena :)

message 3: by Serena (new)

Serena | 33 comments ROFL!! That's what I am telling everyone as well. "Just one more chapter, then I'm done." LOL

message 4: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Adele (Turtil) | 1664 comments Mod
i was like that except i was saying, "i'm almost finished the book, just a few more pages".
my ebook reader died a few nmonths age, and for about a month i didn't read anything, i was lost! now i have a cheapo andriod tablet, that is preloaded with kindle software, and others. it's about the only thing it is good for!

message 5: by Serena (new)

Serena | 33 comments When I was looking for my e-reader, I simply wanted something cheap and easy to work with. Didn't know if I would actually use it. LOL I love my reader. It was cheap but it does exactly what I want from it. But if this one crashes - will be getting another one hours afterwards. I just love it!

unread topics | mark unread