Axis Mundi X discussion

A Day in the Life > car crash

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Las Vegas, Nevada Brain & Spin Injury Lawyer (VegasinjuryLawyer) | 2 comments God must be a comedian I am a Personal Injury Lawyer and I was in two car crashes last week. Has any one else experienced this kind of practical joke?

message 2: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) | 3620 comments Mod
Wow... sorry to hear that. And welcome to the Axis, Nevada. Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor about it.

Servius  Heiner  | 1980 comments Mod
Personal injury lawyer... and only two accidents... Perhaps it would be justice if it were two accidents per/week.

Completely joking of course.

There would be justice if you were disfigured in one of them... Maybe a slight amputation… bruised kidney, ruptured disk.
Sorry I think I am in the wrong club for this kind of welcome. But I am going to post it anyway, because that’s just the kind of guy I am. Have a good one.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

It's nice to see you keeping the hate going even when you're not in THC, Nick. Shows that your hate is authentic!!

Hi Nevada. Tough break. Well, I hope there were no actual breaks. Would've been nice if there were more brakes, though.

Well, I do what I can. What can I say; I'm a true humanitarian...

message 6: by Cyril (new)

Cyril Get. Out. Now!

While you still have the chance.

Nah, stay, kick your feet up. Relax, take a load off. You don't have to stay long...

Did he run away? Pfft. Ya'll are so rude, how are we ever going to bolster our numbers if you jump all over everyone that that walks through the door.

message 9: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) Nick, your current avatar is my favorite so far, bar none.

The only thing that might be better is the Special Forces sign that says "Have a plan to kill everyone you meet".

Well I saw Amanda's sign, and a neighbor of mine actually has this sign posted... So I can't take credit for it. But I dig it something nasty too.

message 11: by Not Bill (new)

Not Bill | 1062 comments Welcome Nevada.

Had my car totalled right out from under me just 2 weeks after mailing my final payment.

Ouch, NB.

message 13: by Not Bill (new)

Not Bill | 1062 comments yeah....the guy had no license, registration or insurance. Classic.

message 14: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) | 3620 comments Mod
that was an epic day.

Well! What do you have to say for yourself Nevada! Did you even bother to come to his aid? Eh, NB I’ll just send you an untraceable firearm for the next time that happens.

message 16: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) Hey Nick, could I get one of those?

message 17: by Not Bill (new)

Not Bill | 1062 comments Epic indeed DakChar.

SSH - works for me.

I think I can accommodate you both, in your un-traceable firearm needs. I have a bucket of guns squirreled away at home.

message 19: by Not Bill (new)

Not Bill | 1062 comments "It's nice to be nice to the nice"

- Maj Frank Burns

Don’t be fearful of confrontations with the Shh, Koe. I practice escalation of force. In other words “Shh” doesn’t deploy a 1,500lb. bunker buster to eliminate a ground squirrel eating the wife’s garden. I would simply hose the garden down with petrol and burn the eff’n thing out. In other words no need to expend heavy ordinance on something when a bitch slap will do the trick.