The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead The Zombie Survival Guide discussion

Zombie Group

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brandon (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brandon If you enjoyed this book, and would like to know more about zombies feel free to swing by the zombie group here on goodreads. Fresh meat is always welcome.

message 2: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Sounds like fun!!! I think I'll check it out!

Kayden what is there to ask max brooks kind of covered all the questions and if you have any just pick up world war z

Juan Hey all! As an another uncomprehended zombie fan: is not that I like zombies, they are supposed to kill me ... unless I'm already dead :S

... anyway, as I was saying, you should check out the most "near to real" paranoid guys that call themselves: "preppers" (as they prepare themselves to a possible doomsday). Reasons they believe the world will end are several, including: global viral infection. Check them out on natgeo.tv: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com...

Jennifer This is my favorite zombie book. I reread it constantly. Zombies are awsome!

Amanda What is the name of this zombie group or if you have a link that would be great thanks :) Who doesn't love a zombie?

http://divaliciouzbookreviews.blogspo...

J.L. Murphey Juan wrote: "Hey all! As an another uncomprehended zombie fan: is not that I like zombies, they are supposed to kill me ... unless I'm already dead :S

... anyway, as I was saying, you should check out the most..."

Juan, I actually watched that program. While yes, viral infection is a concern the show pictures a whole lot of hype and fear due to the video editing. It makes all the people look crazy which I'm opposed to.

Yes, I write zombie based fiction and have recently published a nonfiction book about prepping and survival. I do it all. LOL

This Zombie Survival Guide is excellent and it is one of my favorite books. I'm a huge fan of Max Brooks.