Ms. Smith's class discussion

recommendations?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kendall (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

Kendall | 5 comments Mod
Does anyone have any book recommendations? Maybe a favorite book of all time? One of my favorites is The Giver by Lois Lowry. Has anyone read that one?

message 2: by Alexa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

Alexa Terrazas | 1 comments My favorite book of all time is For One More Day by Mtch Albom he is an awesome writer that mentions both adventuous and touching tales. Most of which relate to his life.

message 3: by Stone (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:12PM) (new)

Stone | 2 comments A GREAT series of books is the Alex Rider series. Its fast moving and intense and just a great book! yeah!

message 4: by Lowell (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Lowell Hwang | 2 comments A good book that I've read is Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. A little bit of foul language but nothing terrible.

message 5: by Kendall (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:19PM) (new)

Kendall | 5 comments Mod
I just read another book by Orson Scott Card, but my best friend's favorite book ever is Ender's Game. I will definitely have to check it out. I like to get the audiobooks at the library :-).

message 6: by Dr. Evil (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:22PM) (new)

Dr. Evil (jake) | 4 comments I used to be such a bookworm thru 2nd-6th grade.i was the readingest person in the class.

message 7: by Dr. Evil (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:22PM) (new)

Dr. Evil (jake) | 4 comments i'm also going to make a group that u all can join.look up for groups, "the famous group". you all can join some time.

message 8: by Lowell (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:28PM) (new)

Lowell Hwang | 2 comments My brother has read a lot of Orson Scott Card's books and recommends reading them. Another good series for you fantasy/fiction readers out there would be the Pendragon by D.J. MacHale.