The Istina Cafè discussion

Riddle...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) See if you can figure this riddle out.:0)

Out of the eater came something to eat; from the strong something sweet.

The answer is in the Bible...
good luck!

message 2: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) Wow, that was fast, I was expecting that one to last a while. Did you google that?;)

message 3: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) Oh yeah! Well good job! My Dad asked his adult sunday school class one time and no one could answer it except one person...

message 4: by katie (new)

katie (phunnynygirlwindstreamnet) | 67 comments Mod
yeah. samson! =)

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments samson is really cool!!! in my school (Im homeschooled in case u forgot) im doing Bible and i read the story of samson...its a really good 1!

message 6: by Allison (new)

Allison | 12 comments i have a riddle
what is more powerful than God,
more evil than the devil,
the rich need it,
and the poor have it?

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments NOTHING! thats the answer right?

message 8: by Allison (new)

Allison | 12 comments yeah!
good job
my memaw showed it to me and said like 80% of kindergarteners get it but like 10% of college students get it
lol

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments wow...i kinda had to ask my dad...is that cheating? i had heard it b4 i just couldn't remember. lol

message 10: by Allison (new)

Allison | 12 comments no that's fine

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments ok good. here, try this.

What falls but never breaks, what breaks but never falls?

message 12: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) Day and night...
Night falls, and day breaks!:)

message 13: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) I heard that one from Thr3e.;) great movie by the way!

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments thats where i got it too!!! i rele like that movie! i got 4 my bro 4 Christmas.

message 15: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments i've got one.

"What goes up white and comes down yellow and white?"

message 16: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) Hummm...

message 17: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) Hummm...I'm thinking...

message 18: by katie (new)

um...does this have to do with the Bible? cause if not, i'd say, um...either an egg...or...um....i have no idea.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahc) | 1 comments it's an egg.

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments that makes sense but i didn't even think about that XI

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments ok try this one...what has a mouth but never talks what always runs but never walks?

message 22: by katie (new)

a river. =)

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments yup. u guys are good!

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments hey can i post a joke?

message 25: by katie (new)

sure. since nothing else is really happening...

message 26: by katie (new)

=)

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments if a roster lays an egg on the peak of a 4 sided roof, which way will the egg roll?

(it's kinda a joke and kinda a riddle)

message 28: by Allison (new)

Allison | 12 comments roosters can't lay eggs

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments yup. its really a better joke when you tell someone and don't write it.

ok try this one,
on my way to St. Ives I met a man with 7 wives, each wife had 7 cats, each cat had 7 kits. Kits, cats and wives, how many were traveling to St. Ives?

message 30: by katie (new)

is this a trick? cause then i would say they weren't but you were. =)

but if not and it's just math i'd say...23.

message 31: by katie (new)

lol

message 32: by Chaotician (last edited Sep 29, 2008 07:03PM) (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments what's with the no pic, katie?

EDIT: Nevermind.

message 33: by katie (last edited Sep 30, 2008 07:16AM) (new)

i was changing it but my retarded internet chose at that particular moment to die. so i was stuck. but i got back on and it was fine. =)

message 34: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician | 37 comments Yeah, I liked Legolas a lot too, but Boromir, besides being awesome, is a perfect literary example of a person being completely changed by Christ. I just love the LOTR films.

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments I like Legolas better tho. =D

Katie the answer is 1. on MY way to St. Ives...
its a lil bit of a streach...oh well.

message 36: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) Me too. I am a defiant Bloom fan.

message 37: by katie (new)

lol

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments yup. =)
heres a joke...it's kinda stupid tho...
why did the unwashed chicken cross the road twice?

message 39: by katie (new)

um...so that he could get a bath? i have no idea....lol

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments bcuz he's a dirty double crosser. see? i told u it was stupid..lol..somehow a lil funny 2.

message 41: by katie (new)

ooooh! got it.

message 42: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) I totally agree. We have all the chances in the world to follow God until we die. I am so glad he changed his mind. It made such a big impact on the movie.

message 43: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) I got one.

What color does a smurf turn when you choke it?

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments Kym, are u saying Orlando Bloom is a Christian? or r u talking about a different person?

I have no idea...blue..????

i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* (miranda1194) | 77 comments ohhhhhhh. gotcha! that makes more sense.

message 46: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) no, not at all. I just like him as an actor.

message 47: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) No he's not a Christian but, a very good actor. Plus he is cute.

message 48: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) Do you like being homeschooled? How old are you? How long have you been homeschooled? Sorry if that's too many questions. I just like to get a answer for the kids. I tutor kids, mostly kids that are homeschooled. I hear kids complain but, the more kids I meet the more I see that I want to homeschool are homeschooled they are well rounded kids.

message 49: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) Never heard of it. Who was in it?

message 50: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) I don't know their already blue. Most people have said white.

no Bloom isn't a christian I just like him as a actor. Boromir I believe repented before he was killed.

« previous 1