Haunted High School RPG and more discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Big, lovely mess. Old and new student paintings hang on angles on the wall, some upside down, some framed, some taped there. Easels are set up around a stage where Ms. DeCosmo usually stands, or a model when they're all doign the same thing. Each one has sketch paper, crayons, paint, pastels, charchoal, everything needed for art. The carpet is splattered with paint stains and balled up, unfinished work.

message 2: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Kiki sighed as she entered the art class first. As always it smelled like apples, which Ms. Decosmo always munched, and her heavy lilac perfume. She sat down at her favorite easel, running her fingers over the charcoal pencils and brushes, the stubbly crayons. God, this was the best.

message 3: by Silver (new)

Silver Cecilia trailed into art class.

Yetta and melanie sat somewhere.

message 4: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Ms. DeCosmo smiled at her students, waving them inside with a smile. "Hurry up! Hurry up!" she called in her musical, French accented voice. "We have a lot to do today, my little Artiste!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole breezed into class and sat down.
Tanith and Logan limped in and sat down.

message 6: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara walked in after everyone else.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephen dashed in and fell into a chair. He was free from Kelley for one class!!!

message 8: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Ananka slumped into class with a sigh. It was better than Drama at least, but not much. She sat as far away from Kiki as possible. Her sister already had that annoying little creative light in her dark eyes.
"Okay." Ms. DeCosmo clapped her hands. "We'll be continuing with our human figure drawing section. Who would like to be a model today?"

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie sat down looking frantic and stuffed her binder away. It was had "My Chemical Romance" on it in very pretty and olden writing, surrounded by roses. She sighed and started reading the bored.

message 10: by Silver (new)

Silver ((allie? delilah's house?))

message 11: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) ((oof sry))

message 12: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara wearily raised her hand. If it kept her out of painting "I will!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephen shuddered, then raised his hand, too. Better posing than drawing.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie sighed and sharpened the artist's pencil on the desk and got ready to draw.

message 15: by Allie (last edited Sep 27, 2008 10:15AM) (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Ms. Decosmo smiled broady at Tara. "Thank you dear." she ushered her up onto the stage. "Now sit down. Try to stay still, but you don't have to be perfectly so. Do something you like to do.
"Now, class, I want you to draw Tara." she turned to the class. "I don't care so much about the details today, but I want to see who she is. Try to capture the essense of her, who she is. You have... 20 minutes. Go!" she clapped her hands suddenly and they jumped and got to work.

message 16: by Catt (last edited Sep 27, 2008 10:17AM) (new)

Catt (furu) "All right."Tara said and sat down, She was about to pull her Ipod out but thought better of it. She sat perfectly still.That was one of the things she was good at.

message 17: by Silver (new)

Silver Cecilia scryed Tara absentmindedly.

Melanie fiddled with her pencil. She'd rather be singing, but she couldn't do that infront of all these people.

Yetta drew Tara doing a cartwheel.

message 18: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((GTG!))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephen hissed through his teeth. Drawing was something he could NOT do. Kelley or Alyc could pass for Rembrandt. Not him.

message 20: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Kiki looked at Tara for a moment. She knew they could do whatever medium they wanted, but what could she do. In the end, she picked up a crayon, watching her. Who was Tara? She didn't know that much about her, except she was pretty sure she was dating Jale, or had dated him, or whatever. (does tara like animals?)

message 21: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) ((darn byez))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie started with Tara's head, shaping it, adding the body, the angles perfected, then put in the details. The realistic eyes, the shadows, every wrinkle in her clothes, even the shoe-laces.

message 23: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Yea, she can talk to them and control them.))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie heard Stephen hiss and bit her lip to keep from laughing.

message 25: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) ((thx))
Animals. That was it. Tara liked animals. Animals she was good at. Tara was sitting, so Kiki first did a quick sketch of the outline of her body. Then she placed her on a grayish black, mossy boulder. She used bright colors, making it look animated, her favorite. She made Tara's piercing eyes especially big and bright, gave her a little shy smile, a blonde strand of hair falling into her face. After she was done drawing her, she moved on, placing her in the woods, surrounded by animals, all who looked at her adoringly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole sighed and didnt do anthing.
Tanith drew her brilliantly.
Logan sketched a rough copy.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephen leaned back in his chair and prodded Kelley's mind.

message 28: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Ananka looked at Kiki, who was already nearly done. She did anime, of course. Ananka was more realistic. With a sigh, she picked up a charchoal pencil. She drew Tara with a confused look, and put her in a chair in the middle of the hallway, as people with vauge faces passed by in a blur.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie saw Kiki's drawing and frowned. She pushed the pencil so hard it ripped the paper.

message 30: by Silver (new)

Silver Cecilia looked at her picture, then at Tara. they weren't exactly the same. the lighting was different, and her picture looked like it was done by colored pencils.

message 31: by Silver (new)

Silver ((allie-sara-delilah-cecilia's house))

message 32: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) "Careful!" Ms. Decosmo trilled, appearing behind Christie and looked carefully at her drawing. "Do you want a new piece of paper? What a shame. It's a very accurate drawing of Tara. But I feel like I'm looking into a mirror. What does this really show about her? Just think about it dear. Kiki! Animation again! You need to try something else, dear." she turned her attention away, starting to scold the flushing Kiki. Ananka smirked.

message 33: by Silver (new)

Silver Cecilia asked to be excused from class, saying she had the flue.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie frowned and started to re-draw Tart, this time diffrently. She drew Tara, but in a pretty dress, with cat-ears, a tail, and large eyes. It was absoltuely beautiful.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephen glared at Cecilia. It wasn't her fault she had an excuse, of course. But he still couldn't help it.

message 36: by Allie (last edited Sep 27, 2008 10:40AM) (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) "Of course." Ms. DeCosmo said absently, waving a hand at Cecilia. "Kiki, it's beautiful." she continued. "You did show that she likes animals, which is obvious. But life isn't animated darling. It's okay to do sometimes, but we're doing human figures. Lifelike. This, lovely as it is, is not!" she banged tapped her half-eaten apple on the top of the easel to emphasize her point. "You have to try something new." she pointed at Christies. "See? Look at this. You can combine your imagination with realisticness like that, okay?"
Kiki flushed. "Okay." she murmured.
"Just try something else next time." the teacher told her before moving on.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie looked around the room and, for a moment, caught Stephen's stare.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephen's eyes flickered to the door, and back to Christie. The word 'art' hurts. He told her.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) ((Gtg sorry))
Absolutely. she replied.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((awwww))

message 41: by Silver (new)

Silver ((allie...))

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 27, 2008 10:47AM) (new)

Tanith scrunched up her perfect drawing and through it in the wastepaper bin.

Logan began to draw Tara, he did her head first, the perfect oval shape, her hair, perfect, every curl, every shade, her eyes realistic and exactly the right size, her mouth pursed every corner and delicate wrinkle in her face, then her nose, perfect shape.He smiled then started to draw her sitting on a huge spider, it was absolutley perfect.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Allie's gone :( ))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((T_T))
Stephen glanced at the clock. Torture.

message 45: by Silver (last edited Sep 27, 2008 05:24PM) (new)

Silver Isabella sat there absentmindedly.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) Christie growled. She started to break apart her pencil shavings.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan looked around for the teacher, he wanted to know if his drawing was ok.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

*BELL GOES FOR LUNCH*

message 49: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 203 comments John walked out and stuck his hand deep in his pocket

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan sighed and put his picture on the desk, where everyone else had.He picked up his bag and swung it over his shoulder, he walked out.
Tanith picked up her bag and hurried out thinking about what happened between her and chloe, and the rumors of Will and Chloe breaking up.
Nicole sauntered out of the room.

« previous 1