Buffy & Angel Fans! discussion

Moonlight

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you ever seen the show Moonlight?

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 9 comments Mod
Yes I have. I love it but not liking how they change so many of the basic rules of thumb for vampires.
1.) Vampires can't go in sunlight b/c they will burst into flame. Mic walked through the desert for hours and didn't. Sure he was drained but still.
2.) Vampires faces morph to show their demonic side. Barely done. Eyes and teeth only, come on!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 28, 2008 02:48PM) (new)

Well, that's true, have you heard of the book Twilight and it's rules?

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 9 comments Mod
no, I haven't. I only know about rules from Buffy/Angel and Queen of the Damned

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The vampires in Twilight sparkle in the sunlight, yes, they sparkle, they don't burst into flames.

And stabbing them with a wooden stake doesn't kill them, actually, it doesn't even pass through them.

Oh, and the vampires are HAWT in the book and perfect, never making mistakes at all.

Don't like the new rules but I love what Stephenie Meyer has done based on how a human becomes a vampire. Vampire venom travels into the bloodstream and three days later, you have a newborn vampire. I think it's creative, wat do u think?

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 9 comments Mod
Venom? What? It should be drinking both ways!!! That is how it's done. Blade had it wrong, venom type thing there too. Not a fan of the venom idea, its just wrong

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, ok...