Kate Brian Fans! discussion

What is your favorite Kate Brian book?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cj (new)

Cj (-cj-) | 4 comments Mod
Yeah , kind of self explanitory.... I can't pick a favorite... but I really liked Private because it got me hooked on the whole series! What about you guys?

.:cJ:.

message 2: by Evan (new)

Evan | 3 comments I don't have a favorite book, but I love the Private series. It's like Gossip Girl but it has more excitement.

message 3: by Cj (new)

I haven't read the gossip girl series.... are they any good?

message 4: by Evan (new)

Evan | 3 comments I've read some of them but I plan on finishing the rest of it. It's good but it's more sexual and glamorous than the Private series. There's also a t.v. show. I never watched it though but it looks so good. I think you should read it.

message 5: by Cj (new)

alright! i will that's cool thanks :)

message 6: by Midnight (new)

Midnight (dreamofdreams) | 1 comments Currently, my favorite book of Kate Brian is Megan Meade, and I wish she would have written a sequel for it because now that Megan is beginning to fit into the McGowan family, I would like to see what might happen next.

I am now in the process of reading Fake Boyfriend - I liked the premise for the story and that is why I picked it up to read.

message 7: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (kendallita) | 1 comments My favorite was definitely Revelation, the 8th book in the Private series! It had such a good plot line and the ending was such a surprise! Loved it!

message 8: by Evan (new)

Evan | 3 comments I just finished Legacy and I can't believe what happened. Josh was so good to her and she had to mess it up. I doubt that they will get back together, which sucks but that's life.

message 9: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jaymebeerling) | 1 comments i loved revelation and magan meedes guide to the Mcgowen boys

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) I love the whole Private series... I can't pick a favorite. I also loved Meghan Meades Guide to the McGowan Boys... So great. I haven't read any of the other books yet... but I plan on it. I watch Gossip Girl, which is pretty good, but the Private series is much better. I would rather see a tv show of the private series then gossip girl!

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (brunettefornow) | 2 comments I like privilege so far but the private series is so good to and I can't wait for the next one to come out of both the series.

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Thomas (alyssathelibrarian) I like the Private series and the Privilege series.

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 2 comments My fav. Is...

Lucky T, Paradise Lost & Confessions! = ]

message 14: by Samary (new)

Samary | 4 comments well i've only read the private series and the privilege series and i LOVE them both so far!
i CANNOT wait for the books comming up for BOTH series!!!! AHHHH!!
im SSOOO EXCITED!!! xD

message 15: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 2 comments Wow. Ariana and Kaitlynn are freaking crazy in the Privilege series. o.o Although Ariana was pretty insane in the Private series and Last Christmas (the Private prequel). I liked Revelation in the Private series the best though! :)

message 16: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 2 comments I like the Private Series, Private is way better than Gossip Girl, Private is more exciting and actually shows a different side of Boarding School.

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica T. | 2 comments i like last christmas and revelation because they explain a lot about why arianna was so 'nice' to reed and revelation because it explained who terrorized reed throughout the whole book!!

message 18: by Weronika (new)

Weronika | 1 comments My favorite book written by Kate Brian would be "The Princess And The Pauper". I really enjoyed that book because it taught me many things about life.

message 19: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Rizzo | 3 comments I love the Private Series and the Privilege Series! Ican't choose!

message 20: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Gao | 5 comments I absolutely loved the Privilege series!

message 21: by Wisty (new)

Wisty | 1 comments I'm in the middle of the Private series and I got hooked right away.
I'm buying Megan Meades guide to Mcgowan Boys because it's cheap and it looks good. I liked Lucky T ( anyone ever ead it?) and Fake Boyfriend, too.

message 22: by Jaymee-laura (new)

Jaymee-laura | 1 comments Mine are confessions, revelations and cruel love!