Pendleton Book Club discussion

Book Talk

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shauna (new)

Shauna (smilesandsunshine) | 5 comments Mod
Hi guys! I think this would be a good place to list books that we have recently read or are thinking about reading that aren't necessarily book club books.

Check out the formatting tips on the right when you are adding to the discussion.

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie (KMorioka) | 2 comments I was trying to find "The Way Life Should Be" on B and N's website, I have a different author written down from the last meeting, so I am assuming that Baker Kline is the correct author since Shauna posted it to this website? I was told it was Jane Green, but I think not.

message 3: by Shauna (new)

Oh! I wasn't sure. I need someone to confirm that I chose the right book, please!

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie (KMorioka) | 2 comments Oh, well. So far the book is pretty good, so if it's not the right one I don't mind at this point. It has to be the right one, I searched everywhere, that Green lady did not write a book with that title.

message 5: by Shauna (new)

It looks like you got the right one.

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1 comments Just for clarification when is book club in Jan? and where are we doing it at?? I am so confused!
Amber

message 7: by Shauna (new)

Jan 25th ( Sunday) at Bmcc at 3pm

message 8: by Billy (new)

Billy | 3 comments Shauna wrote: "Jan 25th ( Sunday) at Bmcc at 3pm"

message 9: by Billy (new)

Billy | 3 comments Folks are to bring snackers so we don't starve!!

message 10: by Billy (new)

Billy | 3 comments How is everyone doing on her gift book? Have you read it yet, or have you started?