Twilighters discussion

Help Me Say Sorry to Stephenie Meyers(Midnight Sun)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (lirriea) | 4 comments The rumor is that sm isn't going to write Midnight Sun anymore cause someone leaked the first 12 chapters. If you can help me I'm trying to say sorry to stephienie meyers but I need everyones help.

So please if you want Midnight Sun I don't know that It will help but pass this around to your freinds, post it on your myspace, post it on your fanfiction accounts, post it on your sites wherever.

If SM sees enough people doing it she might start writing again.

message 2: by Vikertee (new)

Vikertee | 4 comments an excellent idea. it's all on her website, the details of it, and she's posted all that was leaked. i'm making a point not to read it, because i want to wait for the finished book, regardless of how long that takes.

although i would also like to say, on the off-chance that she actually reads this, that i admire her decision not to continue, despite what all the fans will say. as much as i want to read Midnight Sun, i think that if she doesn't feel capable of writing it now, then she shouldn't have to.

message 3: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (lirriea) | 4 comments I agree with you in some ways but if she does read these and starts writing again it would be great.

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey I REALLY wish she would finish Midnight Sun it is so awesome! I hate it when one person (like the one who leaked it) ruins something for everyone else!

message 5: by Stacy (new)

Stacy | 5 comments I agree with you Kelsey! There are so many Stephanie Meyer fans out there, and were all wishing that she'll finish Midnight Sun. I don't blame her for feeling the way she does, that was such a violation what happened to her. Hopfully she will change her mind someday because i would love to read about Edward's Story!

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (2dogcrazy) I really really hope she finishes it!

message 7: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I don't blame her, but I do hope she finishes it.