Twilight Rocks! discussion

Breaking Dawn Spoilers!!!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:17AM) (new)

♥ Sarah ♥  (sarah_aka-me) | 285 comments Mod
Add your review here of breaking dawn. Tell us what you think!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i loved it. it was very good but they should have had a small fight and the pregnancy thing lasted to long

message 3: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

Yeah, I know. I made my desicion on wheather I should like or hate Jacob. I hate him. It's just like really stupid how he imprinted on Nessie and then like he thought Edward was going to kill her. It was so stupid!

message 4: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments i didnt like the first half of the book where it talks about their honey moon, it was a little tmi. other wise i love da book, i like twilight and eclipse better but i still luved breaking dawn.

message 5: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

I thought it was weird there was such a big build up for a fight that never happened.

message 6: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments ya i agree with sarah. K i know this sounds mean but i wish someone died...it would have made the book better...like in Harry Potter when people died at the last book it made the book better cuz i cried...if a book makes u cry then u know its good...(even though i cried at the end cuz i realized the series was over lol) =P

message 7: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments Do u understand what i mean?

message 8: by Christina (new)

Christina yeah i agree about the ending
it should of ended with more of a fight, no one died except for the girl that told on the cullens and i don't mean to be mean but she deserved that
i didn't like part 2, it was kinda freaky with bella's pregnancy, the only good thing was that part 2 was in jacob's perspective

message 9: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments ya thats what i thought too. :)

message 10: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments the ending was dumb...but i think it was better than the 'honeymoon' cuz that part was just TMI!

message 11: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments yeah the honey moon i thought was kinda cute at first...then it got really annoying...i liked it when Bella became a Vamp! :)

message 12: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I have read waaaaaaay more TMI stuff than the honey moon part of BD.

message 13: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments then i feel srry 4 u, cuz thats just nasty. id hate 2 read anything like a lot. just the 1 time was enough 4 me thnx

message 14: by Daisy (new)

Daisy lol unfourtanitly alot of adult novels have sex in them.

message 15: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

mhm

message 16: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments okay lol...wow my parents would get soo mad at me if they knew that BD had sex in it!!!!! :(

message 17: by Christina (new)

Christina i thought the honey moon part had some funny moments like when edward says "i bit a pillow or two" lol

i didn't think the honey moon part was that bad-not enough to make a big deal out of it anyway, in other young adult novels i've read worse

message 18: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

yeah, like in vampire Academy

message 19: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments ohh lol yeah when i read the Honey moon part i laughed sooo hard!!!! haha!! i knoww and when Edward was like "I bit a pillow or two" bella was like "why?" lol...it was just like so random! :P

message 20: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments its kinda stupid though how she didn't even notice that...he even bit a headboard! like wth! how could u not hear that...even if u didn't notice...well i guess she was...*cough* absorbed...

message 21: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments yeah i liked the Honey moon!!!!:D it made me laugh!!! But I still think you would hear if ur husband bit a chunk of wood even if u were in the moment...and oh look there are feathers everywhere...lol but she didn't even notice that...

message 22: by Christina (new)

Christina lol i don't think i would notice anything either if i was with Edward Cullen!!!!!!!!!!! :)

message 23: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments yeah lol maybe...but it still bothers me that she doesn't even notice that stuff...lol but i guess its EDWARD CULLEN like um...whoa! How could u pay attention to anything else...

message 24: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

lol yeah

message 25: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments for sure! :) Who wanted to u knoww with Edward lol!!

message 26: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

lol :D

message 27: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments i just realized my sentence above made no sense lol...ugh i suck at grammar...it was suppose to say who wouldn't want to do uh u know with Edward lol!! sry about that.

message 28: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments yeah lol thats basically what i was saying...hehe!! :P i know like...whoa its Edward...his awesome...glittery body...*sighs* *cough* anywayz...:P

message 29: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth | 6 comments Its not cheesy i LIKE it! lol! this book made me think jacob is a sicko.....that whole imprinting thing you know?