The Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

Tribute Train > District 11's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 165 comments Mod

message 2: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Peony walked in the cabin, still crying, after saying her goodbyes.

message 3: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Cooper walked in, to find Peony and Sophia, their stylist.

message 4: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Peony stopped crying. "Y-you're the boy from before..."

message 5: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Cooper blinked. "What do you mean? Where?"

message 6: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"Remember? Earlier today, in the peach orch-- err, nevermind..." Peony said, cutting herself off in case Sophia would tell a Peacekeeper.

message 7: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sophia frowned, willing Peony to speak. She neeeded gossip.

Cooper frowned and shook his head, "Sorry."

((GTG. . . .Will B on 2morrow! Sorry!))

message 8: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Peony nodded slowly. "It might've not been you... It's alright."

((Bye! And epic icon~))

message 9: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) ((It's a balloon! :D))

Sophia smiled. "Continue!" she exclaimed, stepping out, but hiding next to the door.

message 10: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"Oh, it was nothing, really. He just looks like a boy I noticed in the fields before." Peony said quickly, as a cover-up.

message 11: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Cooper frowned. "Fields? I don't go there. My muther won't let me."

message 12: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Peony nodded. "So... you must have not been. When will the food be here? I'm hungry," She asked Sophie.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Just then Miriana, their mentor, walked in.
"Hello kids," she said. "I'm Miriana, but just call me Miri. Or mentor, i dont care."

message 14: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Peony nodded slowly. She hated being called 'kid.'

((Be back in 10-15 minutes!))

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments ((kay then))
Miri walked around the two tributes. She stared at them carefully.
"Hmmm," she said, tapping her arm softly. "Any skills you want to tell me?"

message 16: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"I can climb pretty good, they usually have me in the peach orchards... It a trait most kids from my district have, I'm sure you know. I can identify which sorts of vegetation can be used for our benefit or not. But, we learned that in school... I guess I'm your typical tribute..." Peony said, lost in thought.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments "Ok, thats good..." Miri said, nodding. Something to work with.
"Can you fight?" she asked. "With anything? A dagger even"

message 18: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Peony shook her head. "Uh-uh."

message 19: by Max *SHERlocked heart* (last edited Jul 18, 2011 05:04PM) (new)

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments "Damn," Miri said. She called an Avox over.
"Come on, foods ready," Miri said, following the Avox into the dining room

message 20: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Peony followed. She sat down, and her eyes grew wide at the feast. She'd never seen so much food in her life. She dug in, not resisting.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Miri smiled. She ate her food, watching the two of them. "Its nice, isnt it?" she said

message 22: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Peony nodded, smiling widely.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Miri put her fork down. "Nothing like we eat in Distrcit 11," she said

message 24: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Cooper nodded, "I am fast. Quiet. Smart. Good with knives. And daggers. And other sharp objects." Cooper poked the fork into the food. It was roast beef (?) and mashed potatoes.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Miri nodded. "Good. we can work with that," she said

message 26: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"It's good to know one of us will be useful in the Arena." Peony said, smiling at Cooper.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Miri nodded. "You'll get there," she said to Peony. "I wasnt that good at fighting or anything till i started practising."

message 28: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Cooper smiled at Peony and held out his hand for a high-five.

message 29: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Peony smiled, and high-fived him. It was so nice that they were trying to make her feel better. "Thanks," She said to them.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Miri shrugged. "No worries," she said.

message 31: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Cooper nodded, as if on command. "Hey, question. What do our outfits look like?"

As if on que, Sophia came in. "Miri, I was thinking, for Peony, this necklace." Sophia showed a picture that looked like this: http://www.polyvore.com/seggiano/thin... . "Like it?" Sophia showed Miri the rest of her designs for Peony: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29... . ((*Not my account, my friends*)) "Or for Peony, do you like this?" Sophia pointed to this image: http://www.mypartyplanner.com/common/... . "Maybe even this:" Dress: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3147/2...
Shoes: http://cdn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefl...
Hat: http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/...

Sophia shrugged. "Cooper, I am still thinking."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Miri nodded, picking up the picture. She walked around the room looking at it. She gave it back to Sophia. "Yep," she said. "Its great. They'll look awesome, blow the Capitol away"

message 33: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Which one?" Sophia asked, "The first one?" She asked, reshowing: http://www.polyvore.com/seggiano/thin... . "Or maybe this second one?" Sophia pulled out the picture of this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29... . Smiling Sophia looked at the third picture, http://www.mypartyplanner.com/common/... . "This?" Sophia asked, pulling out the fourth picture. (The Dress, Shoes and Hat). Sophia's eyes lit up as she ran to her room to think, leaving the pictures on the table.

message 34: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"I like the fourth one." Peony said, her eyes locked on the picture.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments "Same," Miri said. "They're all great"

message 36: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sophia nodded, coming back. "Okay, you liked the fourth? I was thinking of an idea for Cooper, but I can't remember it now."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments "Just do your best," Miri said. She poured herself some wine and took a sip.

message 38: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Peony looked over at Sophia. "What about our interview?"

message 39: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sophia smiled. "I got it covered. Peony, you will be in a flowing brown evening gown with a pink scarf and a tangerine belt. Cooper. Can you handle a tan suit with a dark brown tie? The tie will have green stripes on it."

Cooper nodded. "When's dessert?"

At that moment, Brooke came in, and glanced up at Cooper, but then looked back down. She was holding four big trays of food and placed them at a table. Under the trays were heaping stacks of ice cream, a delicacy to Cooper and Brooke. Brooke smiled and left. Quickly she came back with three trays for the prep team.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Miri smiled at the girl, then looked back at Peony and Cooper.
"You guys ready for this?" she asked them, putting her wine down

message 41: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Brooke smiled caustiously at Cooper, then blinked at Peony.

Cooper glared at the Avox, for reasons "unknown".

Sophia blinked. "I GOT IT!!!!"

Cooper looked up. "Umm? What?"

Sophia smiled. "Your skin will be painted brown, and you will have brown clothes on, and your hair will be painted green!" She smiled trimuphantly (sp). "You will be a tree!"

message 42: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) A female announcer came on. "Welcome to the capitol, young and older. Please exit through the double doors, and. . . .May the odds be EVER in your favor!" The last line is unusually high pitched.

Cooper smiled. "Wow. I can't believe I am actually here!"

Sophia smiled. "Home." she whispered wistfully.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Miri frowned slightly. "Ok, hope you guys are ready, coz there's gonna be some competition," she muttered