The Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

Tribute Train > District 6's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 494 (494 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 165 comments Mod

message 2: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

((They're not boarded yet... Sorry I wasn't so clear about that. XD))

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments ((woops, i delete the post, lol))

message 4: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

((Wait-- nevermind. XD I thought you hadn't posted in the reaping, and I got all confused... Sorry, she was boarded. So sorry!!!~))

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments ((its alright, lol))
Willow looked around. She frowned. She didnt want to be here.

message 6: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Becky looked up from her newspaper. "I'm Becky Gales, your stylist. And you are?"

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments "Willow Huges," she said, looking at Becky.

message 8: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "So I'm designing for you this year? Hm, this should be fun!" Becky said a million ideas running through her head.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow smiled slightly. "Yeah, awesome," she muttered.

message 10: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Anything I should know about you?" Becky asked. "Any special talents?"

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments "I can run fast. Hide. Ok with daggers and knifes." Willow said. "And sneaking around"

message 12: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Okay, I'll see if I can tie that in with your outfit, but it's mostly going to focus around your district. Those would be good things to tell your mentor." Becky said.

message 13: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( I have to go. ))

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments ((ok, bye!))
Willow nodded. "Ok," she said. She sat down and looked out the window

message 15: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( I'm Back! ))

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments ((( lol, hi!))

message 17: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( I'm working on something for Willow right now! ))

"So.. Are you hungry?" Becky asked.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments ((aww thanks!))
Willow looked at Becky and nodded slightly. "Just a bit," she said

message 19: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( I GTG ))
Becky pressed a button and an Avox cam in and lead them to a feast in the next train car. "Eat as much as you like." Becky said sitting down.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments ((aww ok then, bye!))
Willow nodded. She started eatting, but she watched the Avox.
"Why do they cut their tounges out?" she asked sadly

message 21: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( I'm back again. ))

The avox left the room. "Well they did something wrong so they get their tongues taken out as punishments." Becky said digging into the food.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments ((cool, hi!))
"Thats a harsh punishment," Willow muttered

message 23: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Ya well, that need not concern you. Now eat, you will need all your strength when we arrive at the capitol tomorrow." Becky said waving her fork at the feast.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow carried on eatting, but she couldnt stop thinking about that poor Avox. The things the Capitol did freaked her out

message 25: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( I'm almost done with her outfit for the chariot ride! ))

Becky finished eating and started sipping her tea. "Your room is down the hall on your right. Mine is on your left. When you are finished eating you may go in there."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments ((Awesome!! :D))
Willow nodded. She finished and stood up. "Um, well, bye," she muttered, walking off

message 27: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( Wait do the chariots lead to an interview?? I forget! ))

Becky went to her room to work on Willow's outfit design. She was thinking about somehow attaching a beaker of some sort that let out a harmless gas that hid Willow. Until she got off the chariot or something like that.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments ((Chariots go to the training center, then the whole training, then interviews the night before they go into the arena))

message 29: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( Got it ))

No because then nobody will be able to see her at all. Maybe I can make it lighter so you can still see her through the gas. Oh well I'll think about it tomorrow. Becky got into her pajamas and crawled into bed.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow lay on her bed, reading the song her sister wrote down. It wasnt words, just piano notes. She didnt mind though, because she could always hear the music in her mind.

message 31: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Becky fell asleep thinking these words This will be the year I get to design a winners outfit!

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow stood up. She went over to her window and just stared out of it. Dont want to be here, she thought sadly

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Ron had been in his room all night thinking about his family. But he walked out to get a drink of water and saw Willow, "hey." He said.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow turned and smiled at Ron. "Hi," she said.

message 35: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Becky woke up in the middle of the night with a great idea. What if I had hundreds of beakers on top of the chariot? And then they would be boiling hot so the steam would drift upwards and wouldn't block the audiences view of the tributes! Perfect! She thought.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Ron smiled back. "I know this makes lousy conversation but, how do you feel about dieing?" He said with a smirk.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow shrugged. "Well, i dont want to. I guess no one does. But if i do i want it to be quick," she said. "What about you?"

message 38: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Becky heard the tributes conversation in the hall and smiled. Neither of them were afraid of death and that was going to help them win. She was going to design for a winner this year. One way or another...

message 39: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Jul 19, 2011 05:28PM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments "Same here, quick and painless." Ron said, then he got some water and sat next to Willow. "So from the time that gong sounds, till the end of the games, we're enemies?"

message 40: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( We ' re ))

message 41: by Max *SHERlocked heart* (last edited Jul 19, 2011 05:31PM) (new)

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow looked at Ron. "If you want to be enemies then we can," she said. She pushed her hair out of her eyes.

message 42: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Jul 19, 2011 05:33PM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments "I don't really want to be enemies," he said. "Having you as an enemy wouldn't exactly help me in the games. By the way, I'm Ron." He added.

message 43: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Becky poked her head out of her room. "You guys will have to ask your mentor how he or she wants you to play that." She said and pulled her head back in.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments "We have to ask permission to be friends? That's sad."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow smiled slightly. "It is," she said. "And i'm Willow," she said to Ron
((gtg bye!))

message 46: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Well you don't have to ask permission to be friends but if you value your lives I'd listen to your mentor." Becky said and then went to bed.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Ron smiled. "I like that name," he said. "I don't think I will ever think of you as an enemy." He said. "I'm gonna turn in for the night, see you tomorrow." Ron said before going to bed. Great job Ron, you didn't mess up.

message 48: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( Ha ha. " Great job Ron, you didn't mess up. " Very funny. ))

Becky was asleep.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments ((Thanks! I'm trying to make him funny.))

message 50: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( Good. You're succeeding!! ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10