The Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

Tribute Train > District 4's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 165 comments Mod

message 2: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Draco arrived, looking happy, correct, and a smart azz.

message 3: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sami was in the train, flipping through a magazine.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa walks into the room and thus again, rolls her eyes at Draco. "Stop smiling, Draco. You're about to be killed!"

message 5: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Draco shook his head and fake yawned. "My dear Alexa, get your facts straight! You are the one about to be killed. Maybe by me."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa raises her hand to punch him, but then she might get suspended from the Games before she evn started. "You shouldn't kill me. If one of us wins then our district gets food. Both of us have to outlast the rest. Got it?" She asks him.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa sighs. "Draco, if I die, then you have to try to win for our district. I can't kill you and you can't kill me because we're friends. Just kill the other people."

message 8: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Draco nodded. "Allies?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She gasps. "Maybe." It was ironic. She wanted Draco to be in her side, but if he is, what if they're the last two? She didn't want to kill him. "I'll see ya later." She heads to her room.

message 10: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Draco followed. His room was down the same corridor. "Until we get to the final four!" he exclaimed, slamming the door.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 20, 2011 07:58AM) (new)

Alexa combed her hair while thinking, If I DO get into the Final Four. She frowns. She changes and hops onto the bed. A moment later she sleeps. . .

message 12: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sami smiled up at Alexa and Draco's rooms and knocked on their door. "Hey. Guys. I am gonna have a mini meeting about the chariot ride clothes if you want to come. . . ."

Draco smiled. "Kay, be right out. Coming Alexa?"

message 13: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) (( Alexa: a blue dress made of scales and fishnets that flows like the waves,the bottom layer is scales. in the back there is two clips made of small hooks for fishing, these work as clasps. A ruffle on one side of the dress is colored slightly different symbolizing the fish, the ruffle flows in a fish-like movement. The bottom of the dress is very flowy as well. The top of the dress is two pieces, the under-layer is a wide tank,made of fishers net, held tightly be the clasps. Then there is a very flowy upper-layer that falls off Alexa's shoulders lightly and lands not too far down from the shoulder on both side, this is also made of fishing net. Her shoes are flats that are covered in scales.

Draco: a tux made of black fish scales ))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa yawns and goes out of the room. Hair still a mess, and still in her pajamas. She looks at the dress and her eyes widen. "Wow! This is so cute, Sammi!"

message 15: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Draco followed Alexa, and glanced over Sami's shoulder at her designs. "Nice dress, Alexa." His eyes widend at his tux. "That's really mine?! Wow, cool!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"When will we have our fitting?" She asks.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked over the room. "And where's our mentor?"

message 18: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sami smiled, then shrugged. "You can have the fitting right now, if you please. And, the mentor, I have no idea."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " I'm right here " sighed a woman coming out of the shadows.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa smiled. "Hi, My name's Alexa and this dude right here is Draco."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Hello i'm Elin your mentor " said Elin.

message 22: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Draco smiled at Elin. "How old are you? And, how many years ago did you win?" He grinned, his teeth white and shiny.

Sami waited for Draco to finish, walked over to Elin, and showed her the clipboard with the designs on it. "Like em? Or do they need tweaks?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 22, 2011 08:19PM) (new)

Alexa tries to hide her smirk in her mind,Hahah Draco's trying to flirt with our mentor! She thought.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " 27. 10 years ago.and Like " said elin flatly

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa tries to figure Elin out. She guesses that it's a pain in the neck to see her tributes die year after year. I'd hate that, Alexa thought. She felt sorry for Elin. Alexa's stomach grumbles and her cheeks blush. "Umm, I'm hungry. Can we eat breakfast?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa's stomach grumbles again. She tries hard to block it out.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Sure why not " said Elin.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 23, 2011 09:13AM) (new)

I walk in the Dining Room. The table was full of delicious pastries and meals. It took all of Alexa's will not to dive into the food. She sat calmly in a chair and starts to get some pancakes, water, eggs, and muffin. Yum! Alexa thought, she never had food like this in District 4.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments Elin carefully grabbed 2 pancakes and 2 eggs and a muffin. She sat down by Alexa and carefully ate her food.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 23, 2011 09:13AM) (new)

Alexa finishes her food. She walks over at the window, and watches the train whiz past districts. "How will I ever survive the Games?" Alexa thought.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments Elin saw Alexa in the corner and saw her self 10 years ago she walked over to her. " Are you feeling ago " smiled Elin she had a feeling she already knew the answer.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nervous." Alexa glanced at Draco. "I'll try my best to help Draco and I survive the Games for as long as I live. But. . ."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's my friend. If I die, he has to win." She says frowning.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Exactly you know if you win you'll never be the same. I can't..It...it hurts to think of all the innocent kids I had to kill. I feel like a serial killer " said Elin.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa looks at Elin. "I'm not going to kill anyone. I'm just going to grab what I need at the Cornucopia, bring Draco with me, get as far away as possible. And if we counter someone, I'll just hurt them, not kill them."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " It's not that simple Alexa. I did what I had to do, I knew I didn't want to be the one dead that year. " said Elin smiling.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 23, 2011 09:14AM) (new)

Alexa laughs. "No one wants to be dead."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " You'll have to kill if you make it that far. If you hurt someone they'll just come back for you. But don't go as far as I did. I killed so many. I really don't know what was wrong with me " said Elin

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"At least you lived. I'm only 14. And there's a chance I won't graduate from High School." Alexa's eyes starts to water up, but she just forced herself not to cry. "I'll never see my friends. At least my family wouldn't see me die, they're dead." She looks up at Elin. "I'm an orphan. I have no relatives. My house is a little hut I managed to build near the sea. . . I'll never swim again."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments Elin hugged her " Aww sweetie it will be okay "

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 23, 2011 09:15AM) (new)

Alexa nods, and she laughs. "Now, I'm hungry again!" She walks over to the table and eats all the food she can. . .

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments Elin smiled and followed Alexa.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait! When will the Games start?" Alexa bursts.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

No one answered for a while. Why did she suddenly burst like that? "Never mind." She said. Alexa rises from her chair and walks to the living room and turned the TV on. The channels were all about districts, news, the Capitol. "How boring," Alexa said under her breath.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Well your going to be on it soon " smiled Elin pulling her dirty blonde side bangs out of her eyes.

message 46: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Love wrote: "Alexa laughs. "No one wants to be dead." Draco is doing a trick with his spoon now. "Look at him!" Alexa laughs. "I don't want him to be dead! We'll only be allies until the Final Four. IF I make i..."

((No, Draco was still in the other room, talking to Sami, he wasn't hungry. That's powerplaying, and we don't tolerate it in this group. That's one warning.))

message 47: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Love wrote: "Alexa nods, and she laughs. "Now, I'm hungry again!" She walks over to the table where Sammi and Draco were talking. She laughs at their jokes. This just might be the last time she'll laugh. . ."

((And, they were not joking. Or even in that room. Again, powerplaying. Warning #2))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Whoops sorry, do I edit it or something?))

message 49: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Draco and Sami walked into the dining room, and started picking at a croissant each. When they finished, they walked where Alexa and Elin were. "Elin?" Draco asked suddenly. "Sami and I were talking before, and we were wondering. Do you have a good idea of what the arena's like, and a good idea of what the others might teach their tributes? That's why I asked about your age before. . . " He turns and glares pointedly at Alexa, as if to say, NOT FLIRTING!

Sami just nods her head.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((I edited it, one more warning I'm out right? Sorry. . .))

« previous 1