The Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

Tribute Train > District 3's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 165 comments Mod

message 2: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Lykke sat down in a chair, waiting to meet the tributes she would design for.

((Stylists were on the train, right? I can't remember at all! O.O"))

message 3: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Bridget walked on to the train. She had managed not to cry until her good byes. Her mother had handed her the copper coin she had gotten on her first birthday. She always brought it anywhere she would need luck and she knew she would need it now more than ever.

message 4: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Bryant followed the girl onto the train. He recognized her as one of the geniuses at his cousins work. She would be a great person to have as a team mate. His Girl friend Annette had given him a pressed flower to bring along and he had put it in his pocket.

message 5: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Bridget saw a woman sitting in a chair. Immediately she could tell this woman was from the capitol. She had a crazy outfit and creepy eyes. "Hello my name is Bridget." she said trying to keep the tears from coming again.

Bryant decided to introduce himself to. "I'm Bryant McPherson. The woman had glitter on practically every inch of her body.

message 6: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Bridget stuck her hand in her pocket and started thumbing her coin. She always did this when she was nervous. She turned to Bryant. "You're Gordon's cousin right?"

"You're on of the geniuses that makes bombs for him all day?" Bryant asked back.

"I guess you could say that." Bridget said laughing a weak little laugh.

"So what is your last name?" Bryant asked trying to make conversation. He already knew her last name was Adams.

"Adams. Bridget Adams. Do you have any strengths that will help you in the games?"

"No." Bryant said looking down at his feet.

message 7: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Kyla wrote: "Bridget saw a woman sitting in a chair. Immediately she could tell this woman was from the capitol. She had a crazy outfit and creepy eyes. "Hello my name is Bridget." she said trying to keep the t..."

"Hello, Bryant, Bridget. I'm Lykke Marsbee, your stylist. The prep team is back in the Capitol, preparing your chariot outfits." She said, a smile across her face. She felt great potential in these two.

message 8: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Hi Lykke. Can you tell us what our out fits are?" Bridget asked.

"Are they going to be matching?" Bryant asked not wanting to were the same outfit as Bridget.

message 9: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"Slightly. It's got the same theme to it." Lykke said, opening her sketchbook to a page displaying the outifts.

((http://www.polyvore.com/district_char... , and http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T_JachDW9ag... (More to the one on the right.) Haha, TRON themes. :P I'm so lame~))

message 10: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Um... cool." Bridget said. Her outfit was okay but she didn't really like Bryant's.

"Great." Bryant thought his looked cool, like one he had seen in a movie once.

message 11: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"I figured it would go well, revolving around the 'electronics' area. Your chariot will revolve more around the explosive part of your industry." Lykke explained.

message 12: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "How so? Is it going to explode as soon as step off? That would be really cool. Or maybe it could shoot up fireworks or something, now that would be awesome." Bridget really wanted to have an exploding chariot!

message 13: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"You nailed it with the fireworks," Lykke said, laughing a bit. "Here, would you like anything to eat? I'll need to get to know you a bit so I can present you best. Unless, of course, living isn't high on your priority list?" She joked. "How do you plan to present yourselves?" She asked, tilting her head, all ears.

message 14: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "I honestly have no clue. But yes I would love something to eat." Bridget said.

"I haven't really decided." Bryant sighed. "And yes I would love some food."

message 15: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Lykke pressed a button on the wall, when a woman with long black hair walked in.

"Hello," The woman said. "I'm Zeta Quorrel. I'll be your mentor."

message 16: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Hello, I'm Bridget and this is Bryant. Nice to meet you." Bridget offered her hand.

"Have you ever mentored a winner before?" Bryant asked.

message 17: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Zeta shook Bridget's hand. "Honestly... I came close. I mentored someone who made it to the final two. A girl from 4 took him out, though..."

A few Avoxes came in and sat a feast on the table. They walked out. "Soup's on." Lykke said, taking her seat. Zeta followed and sat to the right of Lykke.

message 18: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Bridget sat down and started eating. The food was the best she had ever had.

"Well then I'll be your first." Bryant said sitting down and digging in.

"Ya right. I have a better chance of winning." Bridget snarked.

message 19: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (last edited Jul 18, 2011 01:06PM) (new)

"Your best bet is to work as a team for the first half. Take as many hits at the careers as you can. If you're both alive by the final eight, I want you to split up." Zeta said, with a serious expression on her face.

The corner of Lykke's mouth went up. With a mentor like this, they would be exactly what she wanted... unforgettable. She took a bite of her food.

message 20: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Bridget smiled "Sounds good to me."

Bryant didn't really want to work with Bridget at all but he knew he would need her if he was to win. "Sure, sounds like a plan."

message 21: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"How do you two want to present yourselves?" Zeta asked.

"I already asked that. They don't know." Lykke said. "I was thinking we could do something no one's ever done before, but really, that doesn't give us a lot. Everything seems to have been done."

Zeta frowned. "I might be able to think of something, but just in case I can't, do you two have any ideas?"

message 22: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Not really. The only thing I can think of that might set me apart from the others is I'm really smart and good with explosives." Bridget said.

message 23: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (last edited Jul 18, 2011 01:19PM) (new)

Zeta nodded to Bridget. "You could be our cold, realistic, malice one. And you," She said, looking over at Bryant, "could be our optimistic, brave, warm one. People think you won't work together, but if we bring every opposite trait together, we could have a well-oiled machine." Zeta said.

message 24: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Okay. Works for me." Bridget shrugged. The truth was being realistic was going to win this for her.

"Sure, I can be warm." Bryant said.

message 25: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Zeta nodded and smiled a bit. "Good." She took a bite of her food.

"This gives me an idea for the interview!" Lykke said, excitedly. "Hopefully Olivine won't want you two to have glow-in-the-dark hair..." She muttered that last line. "I'll work on it after dinner, when I get on the phone with the prep team."

message 26: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Wait Glow in the dark hair!?!? I'd rather not have that!" Bridget shouted.

"That would be awesome!" Bryant said.

"Ya but what if it didn't come out and we had to go into the arena like that? Huh? We would be glowing targets!" Bridget pointed out.

message 27: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (last edited Jul 18, 2011 01:39PM) (new)

"Don't worry-- I won't allow it. Especially for that reason. If we go with it, we might as well tattoo a bulls-eye to your head." Lykke said. She then remembered something. "What if I told you that I could get you 4's tributes on your side, as allies?" She asked Zeta.

"If you can, and these two are okay with allying outside of their district, then I've got a backup for that. But how do you have these connections?" Zeta asked.

"A good friend of mine is styling for 4. She might convince them to work with us. If... that's alright with you." Lykke said, turning to Bridget and Bryant.

message 28: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Sure, The more the merrier." Bryant said.

"We'll see, I would want to meet them before we made anything official. Would it be the same with them? Turn on them when it gets to the final 8?" Bridget asked.

message 29: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Zeta smiled. "Smart girl. Took the words right out of my mouth. You remind me of me when I was a tribute."

Lykke smiled. "I'll talk to her tomorrow. We'll be arriving in the Capitol, by then. You'll meet them in the training center, probably."

message 30: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Thank you. I told you I was smart. So where are we going to sleep on this thing?" Bridget smiled.

"Hey! What about me? I'm smart I would have said that but I thought it was to obvious." Bryant said.

"Ya right." Bridget sighed turning back to Zeta and Lykke, she was starting to like them.

message 31: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"We all get our own rooms. Yours are to your right, my left, and ours are to your left, my right." Zeta said.

Lykke laughed. Bridget was pretty funny.

message 32: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Got it. Ours on the right yours on the left. Where are the bathrooms?" Bridget asked.

Bryant got up to go to his room. The girls were annoying.

message 33: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

((GTG!))

message 34: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( Aw! BYE! ))

message 35: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

((I'm back! :) ))

Lykke pointed behind Bridget as Bryant was standing up. "There. And, as your stylist, I reccomend you use the lemon scented shampoo."

Zeta's eyes followed Bryant as he walked to his room.

message 36: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Jenna ~Peony~ wrote: "((I'm back! :) ))

Lykke pointed behind Bridget as Bryant was standing up. "There. And, as your stylist, I reccomend you use the lemon scented shampoo."

Zeta's eyes followed Bryant as he walke..."

message 37: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Okay I will make sure to use the lemon scented shampoo. Any other helpful tips?" Bridget asked.

Bryant opened the door to his room and layed down on his bed. It had been a long day.

message 38: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

((Be back in 10-15 minutes!))

message 39: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( OKAY! ))

message 40: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"The Prep team will take care of everything else tomorrow." Lykke said, smiling.

Zeta stood. "I think I'm going to my room for a bit to elaborate our strategy a bit." She said, and walked away.

message 41: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Bridget finished up her food and headed to her room. She decided to take a shower to help her calm down. She took Lykke's advice and used the Lemon scented shampoo. She sat on her bed and took out her coin. She turned it over and over just starting at it, willing it to give her luck.

message 42: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (last edited Jul 18, 2011 04:55PM) (new)

Lykke went to her room, staying up late and working on the interview designs. She was on the web-cam with her prep team.

message 43: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Bridget layed down in her bed laying the coin on the dresser. She fell asleep instantly.

Bryant was asleep.

message 44: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Lykke finished her work, and fell asleep.

Zeta was still awake, going over a strategy.

message 45: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Lykke woke for a moment. She heard Zeta in the other room, and papers shuffling. She walked over. "What's the plan?" She asked, and Zeta explained the more modified plan.

message 46: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

((Gtg, going to see Winnie the Pooh!))

message 47: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Bridget woke up screaming. She had had a nightmare about her family. The peacekeepers had come and shot them after they had been caught stealing food. The sight of them hungry and almost paper thin had been almost too much to bare, but then to see them die, well. She turned over and tried to go back to sleep but it just wouldn't come.

message 48: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Jenna ~Peony~ wrote: "((Gtg, going to see Winnie the Pooh!))"

((LUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom wouldn't let me see it! -_-. Or maybe I can convince her otherwise *evil grin*))

message 49: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Lykke heard the screaming, and ran into Bridget's room. "Bridget, are you okay?" She asked softly and quietly.

((It's worth seeing! It's a charming movie, in Disney's old hand-drawn style. <3))

message 50: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Ya I just had a nightmare." Bridget said when Lykke came in the room.

(( I read the hunger games book last night and the stylists actually weren't on the train but I think we should keep them on the train since we already started that way. ))

« previous 1