The Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

Tribute Train > Dsitrict 2's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 165 comments Mod

message 2: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Claire was waiting inside for her trainees

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Rosemary smiled at Claire halfheartedly. "Tell me what I need to do to win, I need to win."

Malik was really confident. "Kid you've got no chance, I'm gonna win this thing."

Rosemary nearly cried. "I have five little sisters, no mother or father, and the only way we make money is because our neighbor keeps us alive."

Malik's expression softened. "I'll help you. Truce till top four?"

Rosemary hugged Malik. "Thanks, your the best, if I don't win you should."

Malik smiled and started planning with Rosemary, "I get supplies and you run about 100 yards and hide got it? I'll watch you go and track you."

Rosemary nodded, "I'm pretty good with knifes, get me two." she said almost excitedly.

message 4: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Claire nodded. "Kay, I can work with you. . . . but, pretend to not be careers until you get into the arena. Kay?"

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments "Fine," Malik said.

Rosemary nodded.

message 6: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Claire smiled. "Go get some rest, and I'll call you when the stylist arrives."

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Rosemary went to her room and curled up in bed.

Malik went to his room and sat on his bed.

message 8: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Claire pondered about the stylist. What if there was a mix-up, and they didn't have one?

message 9: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) A female announcer came on. "Welcome to the capitol, young and older. Please exit through the double doors, and. . . .May the odds be EVER in your favor!" The last line is unusually high pitched.

Claire nodded, but the stylist never arrived. Maybe, hopefully he/she was still in the Capitol.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Rosemary came out hearing the announcement. Malik came out on his own sweet time, but made sure he exited before the doors closed.