The Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

Tribute Train > Dsitrict 1's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 165 comments Mod

message 2: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Penny was waiting inside for her trainees.

message 3: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Robert was skypeing in his room with the team working on the outfit for the district 1 tributes.

message 4: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Penny looked at Robert. "Yer the stylist?" she asked, while chewing gum.

message 5: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Ya my name is Robert, yer the tribute?" Robert asked imitating the way the girl talked.

message 6: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Penny frowned and went to slap Robert, swallowing her gum. "NO! I am the mentor!"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments Erika watched them.

message 8: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Penny smiled and pointed to Erika. "Tribute. Design. NOW!"

message 9: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Okay, okay. yeesh, I was just kidding." Robert looked at Erika. She was pretty young and small for a career district. Oh well designing for her would be fun.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " What " asked Erika

message 11: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "I'm thinking about what I'm designing for you." Robert said going back to his computer.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " I can't believe our mentor is the same age as me " sighed Erika.

message 13: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Hey at least that means they have a fresh memory of what the games are like." Robert pointed out.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments (( I take tht back i was thiking penny was the mentor ))

Erika sighed " Nevermind. Im not coming back out of the arena i know im going to die in there "

message 15: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) ((OMG! Sorry, Penny is the mentor! *slaps head against desk like Dobby*))

Penny smiled. "It's okay. I was 100% sure I was gonna die in the arena. But, I stayed alive for my boyfriend, Matthew Spagnola. Turns out, after I faked my death, he grew upset and. . . " Penny wistfully turned her hair. "But, never mind that! Think happy thoughts, like boyfriends!"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " I dont have a boyfriend but I might have a crush on the mayors son " smiled Erika

message 17: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Okay then just think about how popular you are going to be after the games. Every boy is going to love you." Robert said.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " I dont want to be popular " sighed Erika

message 19: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "But all the boys will love you!" Robert said. Why anybody wouldn't want to be popular was beyond his comprehension.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Because I only care what Demen thinks. i was popular and I hated it I hate everyone being jealous of me " said Erika

message 21: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Fine. When you win he will think you are amazing. And why do you care if they are jealous of you?" Robert asked.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Because I dont like it no one will be a true friend " said Erika

message 23: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Well..." Robert didn't really know what to say to that.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Exactly " smiled Erima

message 25: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( Erima?? ))

"Well right now we have to focus on having you win. We can talk about the aftermath later."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " What kind of outfit " asked Erika

message 27: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "I'm thinking about a pink dress with strands of jewels hanging off of it. I'm not entirely done yet but when I am you'll get to see." Robert said.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Cool I don't care about what my death outfit looks like " sighed Erika.

message 29: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "It won't be your death outfit." Robert said reassuringly. "I have no say in what you wear into the arena, and We are going to try our best to help you."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " I can't win. I have no special talent and i'm only 13. I told all my loved ones goodbye and take care of eachother. We all know i'm not coming back " said Erika.

message 31: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Not with that kind of attitude you aren't. You need to be more confident. How do you think your loved ones are going to feel if you don't even try?" Robert asked.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " None of them care! We discussed it if I die trying it will be harder for them " sighed Erika

message 33: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "So your just going to let them kill you in the blood bath at the cornucopia?" Robert asked.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " NO silly I'm hiding until I get killed " smiled Erika.

message 35: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Why? If you aren't planning on living why not get killed early in the games? The sooner you get killed the less you get tortured." Robert said

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Because I want to take a shot at winning first " said Erika realizing she was making nO sense she didnt want to win but she wasnt ready to die

message 37: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Well you think about it for a while and then tell me whether you are planning on trying or not." Robert said.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " I guess i'll try " sighed Erika.

message 39: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Penny watched them, thinking. She would need strategies, because with this girl's arguing, she was getting no where.

message 40: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "Good. Now we need to discuss your strategy and how you will appear at your interview." Robert said.

message 41: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) ((Here is an idea: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29... . . . ))

Penny smiled at Erika. "What are you good at?"

message 42: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments (( Aren't the converse a little out of place?? ))

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Hmmm all I do is clean,fish,babysit " sighed Erika

message 44: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "So your good with people if you can babysit." Robert asked.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " I guess? " questioned Erika.

message 46: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) ((I don't know. She felt left out.))

Penny nodded. "Can you fight? You are a career!"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Not really " said Erika

message 48: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Penny frowned. This kid was no help. "Get another mentor then. I can't train you in two days with all the skills the careers have. Okay. New plan. Just don't show off ANY skills. Make like you can't fight."

message 49: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments "If your going with that plan you should probably just study as many survival skills as you can during the group training." Robert said.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments " Im not stupid I went on a retreat last summer. Had some of the best survival people out there. " smiled Erika

« previous 1