The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy (The Penderwicks #1) The Penderwicks discussion

Favorite Penderwick Sister

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Katie My favorite of the sisters is Skye. Which sister is your favorite?

Phoeb Jeffery (even though he isn't one of the sisters)

Kayla Skye! I like her attitude. :)

Katie Jane is my 2nd favorite, and Skye is my 1st favorite.

Lynx I love Skye and Jane, I wish they could be put togeather as one!

Amanda I like Skye because I like her attitude, and I like Jane because she likes 2 read:)

Alice Turnham Jane is so imaginative.

Kaitlyn I like the Eldest. she takes care of her sisters after her mom died. I really want a sister like that. :)

Kaitlyn Did everyone forget about her????? Every1 is talking about Jane and Skye.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Rosalind and Batty. Apparently no one else does though. Rosalind's sweet and caring, and Batty brings a lot of fun to the story.

Kaitlyn me too.

Kathryn Mueller I feel like I'm always switching around. I LOVE how Rosalind is always taking care of the younger ones, especially Batty. And I love it when Jeanne tells the story from Batty's perspective, it always makes me remember how I viewed things when I was little. I like Skye's spunkiness a lot too... Jane is probably my least favorite. Sure, she' imaginative, but she's so over the top sometimes. (She's still a realistic character--I just don't think I like people like that very much. But even so, she's still really fun, and I DO like her... just not the best.) They make such an awesome family dynamic because they're SO different, and yet they all work so well together as sisters. (and technically, Jeffrey is an honorary sister)

Cristy Hmm well I haven't read the book in FOREVER, but can I just say that I love them all? (including Jeffery?)

Sarah i luv batty!shes adorable!

message 16: by A.M (new) - rated it 5 stars

A.M All of them, there personalities are so different and unique!

message 17: by Pink (new) - rated it 3 stars

Pink I like skye and batty.I love skye's attitude and batty's
adorable.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Rosalind the best because I think I am kind of like her. I also like Rosalind because she is a nice, kind and caring sister to her younger sister.

Starburst Skye, then Rosalind, then Jane then Batty. Batty's awesome in her own special way.

Starburst check out my blog entry about it...
http://goodreads4teens.webs.com/apps/...

Rosalba Rosalind, cause she's a lot like me, but I love them all.

Grace Deraad Ok first of all I relate to Rosalind the most but .... I LOVE JANE ! I have a bff thats just like her and Skye and I have the same temper and she's a really strong person ! And Batty ... who couldn't love a little girl who wears butterfly wings ???

Margaret I love all of them. I can't wait for the next book. I think that there are supposed to be five total. ( But I hope that I'm wrong and it's more.)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Skye and Jane. I love Skye's attitude and I love how Jane loves to read and write.

Georgia Oldham It's SO hard to chose. Who can't love Batty? And then of course, Rosalind takes care of them all... and then Skye's attitude is wonderful... and Jane is so creative... it's just too hard!

Kaitlyn I know! I like Rosalind because she is filling in for her mother, I like Skye because (like you) I like her attitude, and Jane is very creative and loves writing, and Batty is cute and reminds me of my little cousin. :)

April This was a hard question to answer. After much consideration I have to say that Batty is my favorite with Rosalind a close second. Syke and Jane are tied for 3rd. But I'm in love with Ben from the second book.

April Abby (eatincarrotswithoutspoonssince2012 wrote: "I like Rosalind and Batty. Apparently no one else does though. Rosalind's sweet and caring, and Batty brings a lot of fun to the story."

Batty is my favorite and then Rosalind. I'm suprised that they aren't more peoples favorites.

Sarah☺ I love all of the sisters (including Jeffry)

April April wrote: "This was a hard question to answer. After much consideration I have to say that Batty is my favorite with Rosalind a close second. Syke and Jane are tied for 3rd. But I'm in love with Ben from the..."

The reason I love Batty is because of her relationship with Hound. I had some dogs growing up that I was close to like that.

message 31: by Fran (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fran Batty, Skye, then a tie between Rosalind and Jane.

Heather Skye.

mercy I'm the most like Jane, so I like her the best, tied with Skye. I love Skye's attitude and temper, and how stubborn she is. She's a really strong character. Then comes Batty and then Rosalind.

Claire If i would put them in order from most liked to least liked it would be- jane batty skye rosaland

Julia Skye rocks, and since Jeffrey is an honorary Penderwick, I like him too. He's about as awesome as Skye.

mercy Yes! I love Jeffery :)

Monique I love Batty and Skye (especially their love/hate relationship) But I think I relate more to Jane and her writing and Rosalind is just so sweet.

message 38: by Grace (new) - added it

Grace Batty all the way, Fairy wing power!!!

Fallon I love Skye and Jane's personalities. I was laughing almost the whole time.

Carolyn jane cuz shes a writer. but battys sooo cute!

Maari i like Jane because i love the books and she does 2!

Mary Beth They are all my favorites!!! (Jeffrey, too)

Kaitlyn Who can decide? I like all of them for different things. Like Batty cause she's cute, Jane cause she is a creative writer, Rosalind because she is loving toward her sisters and helps because her mom isn't there anymore, Jeffrey cause he is adventurous, and care for the Penderwicks, and Skye because I like her attitude, and isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Raghaib Its hard to decide....

message 45: by A.J. (new) - rated it 4 stars

A.J. I think my favorite is Skye. She is most like me:)

message 46: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Oh who doesn't love them all? I think I like Jane the best because she is most like me, she has a great imagination, and she's funny! She makes mistakes just like a real person. Not that I'm trying to flatter myself...

message 47: by Anne (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anne I think my favorite is Skye. She's so funny!
(Oh, and I absolutely love Jeffrey.)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I love them all, but my favorite is probably Skye. :) She is hilarious!

message 49: by Rey (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rey Its a hard choice but i am going to have to choose sky

Bannag I really like Jane because she loves to read and write.

« previous 1