The Musicians Academy discussion

Dorms > The Dorm of Ultimate Awesome

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

Evie Holmes | 45 comments Mod
Evelyn looks at the empty dorm, takes her piccolo from her boot and quickly covered the room with plants. She sat down on one of the beds and stared at the ceiling.

message 2: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

I opened the door "Hi Bella!

message 3: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

I sat down on my bed and asked Bella "bed or chair?"

message 4: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

I took out my piccolo and made a chair and then ungrew the plants on the bed.

message 5: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

"thanks." I said and tried to think of something to say

message 6: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 291 comments Mod
I came to Evelynn's dorm and didn't bother knocking. I opened the door, walked in and closed the door behind me.
"What up?" I asked plopping down against the bed on the floor.

message 7: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

"Hi Skella!" I say.

message 8: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I held Bella's hand and smiled.

message 9: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"hey" I said.

message 10: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

"noooo, i don't think that i should let you spend the night." i say sarcastically

message 11: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I can't tell if she's being sarcastic or not. "well, i'm staying here anyway." I say, and sit on Bella's lap. "And so is she. I'm making her." I laugh.

message 12: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I whisper back. "I figured." I laugh.

message 13: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I smile.
"So what should we do... should we actually sleep? No. No we shouldn't. i forbid sleep tonight."

message 14: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

"no sleep!" I say in mock horror.

message 15: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (last edited Jul 17, 2011 07:14PM) (new)

I reach into my backpack (which looks like this: http://www.polyvore.com/gentle_fawn_r... ) and I grab a bottle of dr pepper. I open it and take a sip. "yeah... torture is so fun." I say sarcastically. "But really, that battle was pretty fun."

message 16: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (last edited Jul 17, 2011 07:15PM) (new)

"Yeah, it was weird with all the freezing and stuff though, from now on i am plugging my ears with cotton or something before battle."

message 17: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I stare at my dr pepper sadly and dramatically hand it over. I sigh a gigantic sigh and fall backwards as she grabs the bottle.

message 18: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

(how do you go to your closet in someone else's dorm? did you go back to our dorm? let's say that our dorm is in the same hallway as hers...))

message 19: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (last edited Jul 17, 2011 07:19PM) (new)

I laugh and remove the vines from my mini fridge "I have some dr.pepper." I say and hold the fridge door open revealing 6 bottles of dr.pepper and about 20 different candy bars.

message 20: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I take a sip from mine.
"awesome!' i say. "We'll never run out...." I stare at the fridge for a moment. 'Challenge accepted." I laugh.

message 21: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I stand up.
"yeah!" I say. "wait... do you think anyone would care if I went rollerskating without pants...?" i ask. "At least I have underoos....."

message 22: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

"i am pretty sure the roller place makes you wear pants, we could see if they don't though" I say

message 23: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

I go into my closet and change into http://www.polyvore.com/blue/set?id=3... and hold my Rollerblades.

message 24: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I roll eyes. I get up and jokingly push her shoulder as I walk past her. "Fine." I say and walk to my dorm and go to my closet.
"but I'm keeping my batgirl tank top and plaid shirt on."
I pull out a pleated dark grey skirt. I pull it on up to my waist.
I grab some black socks and put them on and then walk to the bathroom. I grab a hair elastic. I brush my hair to the side and then braid it in a fishtail braid.
I grab my black and white skates with purple laces and blue wheels off of the ground and hold them by the laces.

message 25: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

"Whats she in jail for?" I ask Bella

message 26: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I walk back into evelynn's dorm and hear her question. "She's bada**." I laugh an sit on her bed. I put on my skates.

message 27: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"She kneed a guy... and punched his girlfriend." I answer.

message 28: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

(gtg brb)

message 29: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

(ok)

message 30: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

( im back )

message 31: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

(kk)

message 32: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I stand up and almost fall over, but catch myself.

message 33: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I skate out after her.

message 34: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

I put my blades on and catch up to them.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Angie looks around, wondering where her roomies are