The Musicians Academy discussion

Off Campus RP > Discotech/Club

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 291 comments Mod
skella walks in and look around.

message 2: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella:

I smile and hold her hand. I swing my arm which makes hers swing too.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) ((Guess where Brenden's gonna want to go... lol. ;) ))

message 4: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (last edited Jul 17, 2011 04:15PM) (new)

Skella:

I walk and look around and realize it's empty except for the DJ and us.

message 5: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

skella:

I walk over to the bar and jump over it.
"care for a drink?" I laugh.

message 6: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Scarlet | 398 comments Mod
Aurora walks in, unhappy, "****in traffic!"

message 7: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella:

I look at the door and see the annoyed aurora.
"Hey, girl!" I call to her.

message 8: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella:

I walk to the stage with Bella.
"What we playin'?" I ask and smile.

message 9: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((wait, what does Aurora play?))

message 10: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((oh okay, nevermind.))

"I'll sing.... "

message 11: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Aurora whips out her guitar and starts playing

message 12: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella:

I grab the microphone and hold it to my mouth.
"what's with these homies dissin' my girl..." She sings.

message 13: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

They finish the song.

Skella:

I look around and realize people must have heard us. We suddenly had an audience.
I laugh and smile.
I speak into the mic. "Be thankful you aren't knocked out!"

message 14: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

skella:

i laugh and put the mic in the stand. I walk down the stairs off of the stage.

message 15: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (last edited Jul 17, 2011 04:33PM) (new)

"Or killed. Cause I could make that **** happen." Aurora yelled.

message 16: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella:

I jump over the bar again and hand her a root beer.
I look at all the drinks.
"Too bad we're underage..." I say admiring all of it.
I shrug and grab a glass bottle of coke.

message 17: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella:

"nope. not bad at all." I walk over to the dj center and start playing techno music.

message 18: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella: I see Bella leave and I walk into the restroom. i sit against the wall next to her and pull her earbuds out.

message 19: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"Why are you in here? Are you okay?"

message 20: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"No you aren't. I can tell." I say. "What's wrong?"

message 21: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

A guy turns to Aurora "Hey baby wanna get out of here and rent a room?" Aurora knees him. "fight fight fight!" everyone yells. "don't you dare hut my boyfriend" a girl says. Aurora punches her in the face. The police arrive and arrest Aurora.

message 22: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((oh my god xD))

message 23: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I sit down closer to Bella and wrap my arms around her neck I hug her. "Do you need anything?"

message 24: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((lol. well she did say no, so it was technically pg-13.. lol. but now aurora is arrested...))

message 25: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((o.o what does she have that makes her pass out? lol))

message 26: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

The police take Aurora out to the police car and put handcuffs on Aurora who is struggling.
They put her in the police car.

message 27: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

(( lol. ok))

"BELLA!" I scream.

message 28: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (last edited Jul 17, 2011 04:53PM) (new)

I don't hear her speaking and I run out of the bathroom to get help, but I see aurora in handcuffs.
wow. This is so awesome! my passed out best friend and crush is laying in the bathroom, and my other friend is arrested! I think.
I hold Bella in my arms and carry her out to the parking lot. I set her on the sidewalk and I grab my phone from my pocket. I call an ambulance.

message 29: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((sarcasm... xD))

message 30: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I hear sirens and the ambulance comes around the corner. I see two men rolling a gurney over to where we were.
"bella, it will be okay..." i say to her.

message 31: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((I called the school nurse ambulance thing btw. not actual ones.. lol))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Brenden walked in. The place had a few people, but a few people was better than none. He went to the DJ and nodded, and the guy went away for his break.
Brenden put his table on the floor, not wanting to hurt anyone here, and played Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snc0wc...))

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments Rush walks into the club. He noticed some guy from his dorm on the turn-table. The club had become packed in a matter of minutes.
He was surrounded by girls talking to him and dancing WAY too close for comfort. He walks up to the DJ. "Hey man. Need some guitar for that track?" he asks loudly over the music.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Brenden looked over at Rush and smirks. "Think you can play over this?" He yells back.

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments "I can make it work."
he walks over and plugs up his electric to the amp. He plays a loud chord that can be heard over the racket.
"Any song choices?" he asks Brenden.

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments ((Hey i gtg soon so could you just finish up this scene 4 me?? you can just say Rush leaves when he's done playing the song.))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) ((Aww, okay. :( ))

Brenden shook his head. "This crowd will go for almost anything. What's your best song?" He asked him.

message 38: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (last edited Jul 21, 2011 09:27AM) (new)

Dylan walks in to the club. "Yo Bobby!" she yells to the bartender over the music. Bobby turns around, "Dylan? What are you doing here?" "I got bored. One Coke." She smiled at her brother. "Coming right up." Bobby went in to the back and grabbed her a coke and handed it to her, "So sis, you can either give me eleven bucks or you can work it off." "Eleven bucks?!" Dylan almost choked on her soda, she had only brought 25 cents. "1 buck for soda, 10 bucks for never coming here.", Bobby said. "I almost came here once. Ok, fine I'll work." She went behind the counter, ready to work.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) ((Actually, it's packed full.))

message 40: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

(ok i'll edit it)

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments "Uhh...you got Animal? By Neon Trees?" Rush responds.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Brenden smiled slightly and nodded. "Yeah. That's the one we're doing?" He asked.

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments "Okay then. After you?" Rush says.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Brenden nodded and put the song on.

((Mind if he plays with a mix? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgd6hA...))

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments ((No prob :-]))
Rush starts playing to the song. Letting the music spill out. Not using his powers.

Izzy walks in and sees Rush on stage. She calls to him but gets drowned out when the music starts.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Brenden saw a girl calling out in a way that isn't yelling and he looked over at Rush. "Hey, you know her?" He asked, pointing.

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments Rush looks over and sees Izzy.
He turns to Brenden and says,"Yeah. It can wait though."

Izzy sees Rush say something to the DJ. She decides to wait for when the song is over to talk to him.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Brenden nodded and played the music louder.

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments They finished the song getting a loud applause.
"I'll be back in a sec." Rush says to Brenden.

Rush walks up to Izzy. "Hey." He says.
"Hey." Says Izzy softly over the loud music.
"I'm really sorry about yesterday." Rush says quickly,"I just got...overwhelmed he said.
"No! I'm sorry for totally ignoring you." Izzy says.
"No. It's my fault I shouldn't hav..." Izzy cuts him off.giving him a hug.
Rush is stunned at first. He had never really been hugged before. He never really experienced feelings from another person before. He hugged her back though.
They released from there hug. "Now go back up there and keep playing your guitar. You're amazing." Izzy says.
"Okay." Says Rush. He suddenly felt for like the first time, just the slightest bit happy.
He walks back up to the stage to get ready for the next song.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Brenden smirked. "Who's that?" He asked Rush, putting on Mr. Brightside by the Killers.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wga_Z8...))

« previous 1 3 4