Acadamy for The Supernatural discussion

Off Campus > The Rave Club

Comments Showing 1-50 of 296 (296 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing, Music, Drinks (Non-Alcoholic), Food...

Set your sites to party at The Rave... Where the nightlife starts!

message 2: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) *Sarenia lands outside and walks in. Orders a grilled chicken salad, bread sticks, italin ice and sits in a booth.*

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow and Andy come in... ((YIPPY!!!))

message 4: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) *Sarenia waves to Snow and Andy* " Hi guys!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow ran up to Sarenia and hugged her and Andy nodded.

"Isn't this place so cool?!" Andy slipped his arms around Snow...

message 6: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) *Returns Snows hug and smiles accnolgement to Andy*
" Don't know about the cool part but i do know the foods awsome." Said Sarenia nodding towards her half finished salad and drink.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow laughed, "We could go to the V.I.P upstairs... They would know me. And let us in." *Winks*

message 8: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "Sure, why not." Smiles back ane turns the rest of the sald into two bites and finishes her drink leaving a tip.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

*Flits to the V.I.P room with Andy and Sarenia* "Snow, Andy, and Best Friend." Says a few words in Italian.

Bodyguards let us in with a quick bow...

message 10: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "Follows Snow and Andy in."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is the nightlife!" Snow said happily, a whole gigantic room... Full of vampires... Dance floors, bars... and all!

message 12: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "Nice Snow, this looks awsome! Does this come with being royal blood?" *Sarenia steped in standing next to Snow*

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes..." Snow grinned ear to ear... Andy grazed his fangs on Snow's neck, teasing her, Snow shivered.

"This is were anyone who's anyone hangs out."

message 14: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) " Nice, who all can get in?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ummm... Royal's of every species..."

message 16: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) " I'm not excatly royal but i have royal blood in me, so do i count?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course." Andy grazed Snow's neck again...Snow tilted her head back a little... "Stop teasing me!!"

message 18: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "Okay, you know i think I am going to go and fly a bit. Night guys, thanks for showimg me this place." *Sarenia turns towards the door to leave*

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow frowns "We just got here!" Snow complains.

message 20: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) *Sarenia stops and turns around.* "well what is there to do? I don't see anyone else." She replied questionally.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow grinned "We can dance! You can meet new guys! Pleeaasseee! For me wit a bloody cherry on top!" Snow pouted.

message 22: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "Sure, just for you Snow. So were are these guys you speak of?" Sarenia says grinning.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow grinned and waved John, Derek, and Lucas over... "Meet my friends... Friends meet my best friend!"

(MUWAHAHAHA))

message 24: by Irene (last edited Jul 18, 2011 09:38PM) (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "Hi, I'm Sarenia!" She says with a smile, holding her had out (hope vampires shake hands when they meet)

((What's up with the evil laugh?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((IDK))

They nodded at her, shaking her hand one by one... "Come dance with us!"

message 26: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "Sure. You comming Snow?" * Sarenia askes as she walks away*

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

SNow nods and brings Andy with her...

message 28: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) ((Are these guys vampires))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes))

message 30: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) ((Okay,i like vampires no issue there)))

Sarenia turns to Lucas" what's the music slection tonight?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas grinned "What do you prefer, Milady?"

Snow and Andy started to dance... XD

message 32: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Sarenia returned the smile "I'm much more of a slow dance girl but i like anything. Why don't you pick?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas smiled at her, and chose some Kesha.

message 34: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "This works." Sarenia replied heading onto the floor "you comming?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas nodded, "Dance with me." :)

Andy leads Snow to a table at the corner. Snow sits on Andy's lap... Andy wraps his arms around her.

message 36: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "Sure, just one question i don't want any enemies. You're single right?"

((What does he look like, for future reference i have midnight black hair about shoulder legenth, icy blue eyes and a lighter skin tone))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas has dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes... Nice build lol

Lucas laughed, "I am single."

Andy grazed his fangs on Snow's neck, she tilted her head back, and Andy bit down softly... Blood trickled down Snow's skin.

message 38: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "You can never be too sure." Se smiles back letting her eyes rest on his for a moment.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas gazed into her eyes, feeling such strong emotions toward her...

message 40: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) She let him gaze a minute more her eyes sparkeling. The kesha song ened and a slower song starts.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas grasped her hand in his, "Shall I have this dance?"

Andy lead Snow to the dance floor...

message 42: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "You may." She blushes a bit and turns to face him, smiling.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas lead her to the dance floor, and wrapped one arm around her waist, and the other clasped with her hand.

"So how do you know snow?"

message 44: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "We met at the Acadmey, how about you?" She asked sliding her free had up onto the top of his shoulder debating wether to place it on the back of his neck on not.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas nodded, "Grew up with her. We got into loads of trouble."

message 46: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "You royalty too or just a childhood friend?" Asked Sarenia, seeing if he would let her she moved closer as they danced and placed her hand at the base of his neck. She felt something for him, something more than what should come of just talkimg to someone for afew minutes.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Royalty. My parents are duke and duchess, part of the vampire council. Highly important. Their names are Maria and Damon." Lucas felt warm when Sarenia placed her hand on his neck.

message 48: by Irene (last edited Jul 18, 2011 10:54PM) (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) "Nice, the only royal blood i carry is my mom's she is queen of Alaglasia, or commonly known as my homeland. Her name is Alexandrea, my dad is a wizard and has a bit of vampire in him. That's why my powers are so strong. Maybe yoi will meet them one day." Replied Sarenia. She very badly just wanted to hold him close but tried to ignore the urge.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas smiled, "You know... You have a very powerful affect on me as well..." He teased.

message 50: by Irene (last edited Jul 18, 2011 11:01PM) (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Sarnia was stunned for a second, trying to control her emotions. She knew he saw something in her eyes though, they always gave her away.

She finally found her voice "Do I now?" She teased with a smile.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6