Young Adult Fiction for Adults discussion

Contests > Free Books + Ipod Touch Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellezink) | 168 comments Hi, you guys!

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been under multiple deadlines these past couple of months and have had to really cut back on my internet time. I've been reading the Discussion thread updates, though, and still count on you for recommendations and feedback on all the latest books.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I'm currently running a giveaway through Goodreads for five copies of Circle of Fire, the final book in the Prophecy of the Sisters Trilogy. You can find it here; http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...

I'm also running my annual GINORMOUS giveaway to celebrate the release of a Prophecy book. This year, the Grand Prize is an Ipod Touch plus tons of other goodies (including signed copies of the first two books). There are runner up prizes as well. Would love to see you guys win!

http://michellezink.com/and-here-it-i...

Hope you've all been well!
<3

MZ

Heidi (Yup. Still here.) Good luck Michelle!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellezink) | 168 comments Thanks, Heidi! I'm super excited for everyone to read the final book. And then next year, I have a new one coming out with Penguin/Dial called A TEMPTATION OF ANGELS.
<3

MZ

Peep (Pop! Pop!) Yeah Michelle! *rubs hands greedily at all the goodies we can win* Thanks!!

message 5: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 484 comments Saw the new I think on here congrats!!!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellezink) | 168 comments Peep (Pop! Pop!) wrote: "Yeah Michelle! *rubs hands greedily at all the goodies we can win* Thanks!!"

Lol! Good luck, Peep!
<3

MZ

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellezink) | 168 comments Ottilie wrote: "Saw the new I think on here congrats!!!"

Thanks, Ottilie!
<3

MZ

message 8: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 484 comments Hehe your welcome! :)