Twilight Spoof Rp discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scarlet, Creator of Awesomeness! (new)

Scarlet | 87 comments Mod
Tell me about your hatred for Twilight!!!

message 2: by Scarlet, Creator of Awesomeness! (new)

Lol. Tell me about your peaceful relationship with Twilight!

message 3: by Scarlet, Creator of Awesomeness! (new)

Exactly. It's not like I completly hate it want to stab the book with knife, well kinda (lol, jk). But I hate that people are obsessed and crap.

message 4: by Fiona (new)

Fiona | 9 comments I'm a Harry Potter nerd and I'm proud of it. I wish that I had robes and a wand but I don't. Twilight fans are so obsessed that it's unhealthy. The whole saga has a bad message. It basically says that if you love someone then you have to die for them. It's ridiculous

message 5: by Fiona (new)

Fiona | 9 comments When my friend when to see the new Harry Potter the Breaking Dawn trailer came on. Apparently people booed and threw stuff at the screen. Waste of good popcorn if you ask me!

message 6: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 3 comments I actually kind of like twilight, I just agree that she could have written it better and needed to keep revising it. Dreams are good and you should follow them, but you shouldn't rely on them like Winter said.
If I have to pick between Harry Potter and Twilight, of course I'll pick Harry Potter. It's written better, and it's even a better story in general. It teaches us that friendship is important and that even if magic isn't necessarily actually real in real life, that we should believe in friendship and our own types of magic- not necessarily the wand and spells type, but whatever magic we have.
Twilight, however, teaches us that love is everything and even after it's gone, it will come back.
Yes, I do believe that love and friendship is important and can conquer anything if it's strong enough, but once it's gone, it isn't going to necessarily come back.
Boyfriends shouldn't overrule your whole life- especially if you're still in school. You have so much more to worry about in your life at that point than your sparkly vampire boyfriend.

message 7: by Scarlet, Creator of Awesomeness! (new)

I like the Hunger Games! I'm just different, aren't I?

message 8: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 3 comments lol. I still like harry potter more than the hunger games. But hunger games is cool...

message 9: by Scarlet, Creator of Awesomeness! (new)

:( i'm a hg loner...

message 10: by ℰmma☽ (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 3 comments lol. I still like it...

message 11: by Fiona (new)

Fiona | 9 comments I've never read the Hunger Games but my sister has and so I'll end up reading them too. I find it weird how some people can like the Twilight movies and still like Vampire's Suck. Anyone else confused?