Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Hogwarts Student RP > EMERGENCY! BATTLE AT HOGWARTS!

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! There is an attack at Hogwarts! EVERY CHARACTER IS ADVISED TO FIGHT! Now, from here is up to you! You can kill your character, or make them live! Fatally injure them, or let 'em be! Death Eaters have somehow invaded the school's protection and You-Know-Who is there himself, seeking the precious Vial of Memories, owned by Thalia Tronav. PEOPLE MUST HIDE HER! Or she will die a brutal death...or worse! The roleplay will take place once everyone here confirms that they will fight.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Thalia Tronav will be fighting.
Savana Romondo will be fighting.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Erm....Brad Majors will fight...
Brooklyn will....watch...or do other things that doesnt involve fighting...

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

k

message 5: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Um okay

Eric and Vivian will fight ((and live))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I love saying Brad Majors...teehee...in RHPS, Brad is like "Uh, hello...im Brad Majors, and this is my fiance, Janet Weiss...."

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Haha

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

should we start the war? i was thinking that dumbledore would send all the kids to their common rooms and snape would catch thalia and explain whats happening and that she has to stay alive and keep the vial...

message 9: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

no offense or anything, but why is Thalia the main person? I don't mind I'm just wondering and I think we should wit till right before lunch

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

because earlier she was given the memories and asked to keep it safe and now voldy wants them...i just thought that because she's my charrie...and i sorta made it up...and kk

message 11: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Okay :)

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol so when divination's over, we'll skip to lunch and then it all goes downhill from there :D

message 13: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Okay :)

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yup

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

k

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 18, 2011 09:06AM) (new)

Hey peeps, this is a hp related question, but I couldnt remember if you said if Dumbledore was gay or not...for some reason, I slightly remember having that convo, and I just want to know because thats awesome if he is...yeah, random to ask it here, I know...

PS...I ♥ Squibs...not just because Filch is one, you know...well, partly...

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Dumbledore is gay

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yeap. the theory is that Ariana was raped by muggles so dumbledore didn't ever want to get out of control like that so he 'became' gay.

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Yeah

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yup so ima end divination soon

message 21: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Awwwww it's funny

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

well after they read the tea leaves

message 23: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Yah cause it's fun

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol ik

message 25: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Trelaeny

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

trelawny

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Yah iPad lameness

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol im getting 1

message 29: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Nicccceeeeee

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

shankkkksss

message 31: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Nooooooo prrrrrrorrrrroooooooooobbbbbbbbb

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Awwwwww....thats horrible.....but, DUMBLEDORE IS AWESOME!!!!!!! And, now I feel bad for pointing out the DUMB in Dumbledore....does he have his own little romance in the books??? That would be so cute...

message 33: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Irene Cassandra will fight, I don't know if I will alive or not

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg, peeps....I love Lupin....I think he is just a big bowl of cute....and OMG, TIFFANY!!!! I thought Snape was semi-nice in the books, but HE IS LIKE....OMG!!!!!! What's his problemo!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

JAMES TORCHURED HIM!

message 36: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

nwo that i got to agree....

message 37: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord Peter will fight
Josh will fight
James will fight.((but on Wich side))

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((the good side if your in hogwarts))

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Arti wrote: "nwo that i got to agree...."

yeah...

message 40: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yah....

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay...umms...so...
Molly...she'll fight...for the gingers...and...she's gonna live cause I just made her and don't wanna make another one...

message 42: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

the battle's almost over

message 43: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

and Molly's a 3rd year

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Camaryn *Mrs.Weasley* wrote: "Yay...umms...so...
Molly...she'll fight...for the gingers...and...she's gonna live cause I just made her and don't wanna make another one..."

Sweetness....GO GINGERS!!!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

idc but that's the point she didn't wanna go so she hid and fought lol JUST PRETEND HER AND HER FRIEND KRIS (GIRL) HAVE BEEN THERE FOR THE WHOLE TIME.

message 46: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

K.....