RolePlay! U Gotta A Problem w/ that??? discussion

1 on 1 > Gina and KB

Comments Showing 1-50 of 633 (633 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments What do you wish to do?

message 2: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments I prefer romances...and I like the idea of like childhood friends falling in love... And yeah. Just an idea, what would you like to do?

message 3: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Well just putting this out there, I like all that but no sex. Ummm I like the small town rps.

message 4: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments Sounds good, I don't like sex scenes anyway so we're good. And may I be a girl please?

message 5: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments How about 1guy1girl each?

message 6: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments Ok, but just a warning I suck at doing guys..I'll start on my charries

message 7: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments I suck at guys too and okay same :)

message 8: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Name: Kira Stevens
Appearance: brb

Name: John Stevens
Appearance: ebb

message 10: by Gina(: (last edited Jul 17, 2011 04:16AM) (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments Name: Nichole (highly prefers Nikki) Waters
Looks: http://weheartit.com/entry/4741290
Personality: will be rped, but she usually tries to stay happy and be nice, unless she gets pisses off, then she can be a total bitch (do you mind cussing?)
History: father died with a bullet through the head, her mom is very unstable and she has to take care of her mom and herself. She would've had a twin sister but she died at birth. Doesn't trust guys much anymore because of past boyfriends

message 11: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments I'll do the guy in a second

message 12: by Gina(: (last edited Jul 17, 2011 04:17AM) (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments Name: Joshua (always goes by Josh) Smith
Looks: http://www.silverjames.com/wp-content...
Personality: Can easily seem like a jerk to most people that don't know him, but once you do know him he's actually sweet and kind. Yet on the other hand, he's sometimes too protective over what he loves and cares about.
History: His mother died in a car crash and he lives with his, very rich, father. He's popular at school, but only because of his money, he's never ha an actual friend, but whenever he does get a good friend he tends to push them away.
Crush: he has a girlfriend but he knows she's cheating on him so he plans to break up with her.

message 13: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments I don't mind cussing an okie dokie

John:: http://www.myemospace.com/images/Emo-...

message 14: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments Ok, just asking (:

Do you wanna start?

message 15: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Sure.

Kira sat on a park bench. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a red shirt, though you couldn't see the shirt with the rain jacket. It was pouring and she was shivering, cold and completely drenched.

John was a little more comfortable in the mall.

message 16: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments Josh was jogging around the park, as he usually did. He could care less that it was raining, and ignored the fact that he was soaking wet.

Nikki was walking around the mall. She had dark denim skinny jeans on with a white, semi-see through, t-shirt and a green tank top underneath. Over the shirt was a black jacket, zipped half way up.

message 17: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Kira couldn't stop shivering but she was too cold to get up.

John was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black tee. He saw Nikki and waved.

message 18: by Gina(: (last edited Jul 17, 2011 04:43AM) (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments She looked at him and waved back.

He saw a girl shivering on a bench and decided to go over to her. He jogged over to her. "Hey." he said

((I have to go soon....))

message 19: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments He walked over to her. "Hey." He smiled.

"H-h-h-hi." She stammered. She couldn't stop shaking. "S-s-s-soooooooo c-c-cold."

message 20: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments Well let's get you out of the rain," he said, and extended a hand to help her up.

Hey," she smiled as well

message 21: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments She lifted her hand slowly and placed it in his. She got up with emense difficulty. "Th-Th-thank you- you."

"So what's new?"

message 22: by Gina(: (last edited Jul 17, 2011 05:02AM) (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments "Welcome," he said and walked her over to the sidewalk where it was dry and a little warmer

"Nothing much really. You?"

((gtg..): ))

message 23: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments She slowly stopped shivering as the warmth came back to her.

"Nothing." He sighed softly.

message 24: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments Do you wanna hot chocolate or something?" he asked her.

She nodded. "Sounds fun," she said sarcastically

message 25: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments "Y- yes please."

"Oh loads of fun."

((I watched Harry potter!!!! Ahhhh!))

message 26: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments He nodded and walked in a cafe and bought her a hot chocolate, an handed it to her.

She nodded. "Oh, i'm sure it is."

message 27: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments "Thank you." She smiled. "S- so your Josh? You're n- not a rich p- prat."

He laughed. He took out some Earrings and handed them to her. "Friendship gift." He smiled. The earrings were beautiful gold chains with crystal at the ends.

message 28: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments Well I try not to be." he smiled.

She smiled, "Thanks," she said as she looked at them.

message 29: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments "But everyone says you're a prat."

John smiled. "You're welcome, I saw them and thought of you." He said. Little did Nikki know but John liked her. A lot.

message 30: by Gina(: (last edited Jul 18, 2011 07:26PM) (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments She smiled an put them in her pocket.

He shrugged, "Well I let people think whatever they want,"

message 31: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments John smiled at her. "So what are you here for?"

"You shouldn't let them think you're something you're not!" She exclaimed. "If I let people think that I was going to break down and cry at every mention of my mom I wouldn't know who she was, if I let people think that I was stupid I'd never get the chance to show I wasn't, if I..."

message 32: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments "People are gonna think whatever they want, so I don't find the point in trying to stop them. Longs if you know who you are it doesn't matter."

Got bored, so just kinda walking around."

message 33: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments She nodded. "I guess that's true."

He nodded. "I came because I needsome new headphones." He said. "Car ran over the old ones..."

message 34: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments He nodded. "Yep,"

"Oh," she said.

message 35: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments She sipped her hot chocolate awkwardly. "So tell me about yourself. Hobbies? Interests? Family? Past?"

"They were junk anyway." He sighed. "Wanna help me pick out new ones?"

message 36: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments Sure," she said.

"Hmm ok. Well family wise, I only have my father, and grandmother that I know of. My past really isn't the best so I rather not mention it, "

message 37: by KB (last edited Jul 18, 2011 08:54PM) (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments He smiled and started walking towards HMV.

She nodded softly. "It's only my dad, my older brother and I..." She said quietly, barely a whisper. "I had a younger brother and a mom but my dad got drunk one day and got in a crash... He should have died not them. He's a bastard."

message 38: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments He nodded. "Sorry..." he said softly.

She followed him

message 39: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments She shook her head. "Don't be."

When they got in the store and to the headphones he looked at her. She was so beautiful... inside and out.

message 40: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments She looked to him briefly, then to the headphones.

He shrugged. "My mom died the same way." he told her

message 41: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments He looked at the headphones. "Which ones do you think I should get?"

"It was when I was three... Twelve years ago today... I was coming back from their graves when I got caught in the rain."

message 42: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments She showed him a pair she knew he would like.

I was 4," he said softly.

message 43: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments "They're perfect." He smiled and hugged her softly then grabbed the headphones.

She hugged him softly.

((If you are the Christ YESH the great Jesus Christ))

message 44: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments She smiled

He hugged her gently

message 45: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments He went up and bought them. He put them in his backpack and led Nikki out. "Nikki..." He said softly. "I have something to tell you."

"How long ago?" She asked softly.

message 46: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments She turned to him. "What is it?"

13 years."

message 47: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments "I- I like you." He said softly.

She hugged him tighter. She felt tears run down her face.

message 48: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments He hugged her comfortingly.

She looked to him. "I like you too." she said, meaning a friend.

message 49: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments She felt so defenseless.

"Really?" He asked. "Like more than a friend?"

message 50: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 351 comments It's ok." he whispered soothingly.

She was caught off-guard.."Well....um-" she wasn't quite sure herself if she liked him like that or not.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13