A Tribute to Harry Potter discussion

Quotes > HARRY POTTER (his comebacks, his sadness and his anger!!) :)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 70 comments Mod
Here are quotes from Harry the great man himself! We know how many hilarious comebacks he has, but there are also moments of sadness and utter ANGERRRRR!

message 2: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (last edited Jul 17, 2011 12:54AM) (new)

*About the upcoming quidditch match and Warrington who is a beater*

Draco: You better watchout Potter. Warrington's gonna be aiming for you in the match.

Harry: Warrington's aim is so pathetic, I'd be more worried if he was aiming for the person next to me.

message 3: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

Proud?" said Harry. "Are you crazy? All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious..."

*Harry on the Dursleys*

message 4: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Pity you can't attach an extra arm to yours [broom], Malfoy. Then it could catch the Snitch for you."

"Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!"

"Why were you lurking under our window?"
"Yes -- yes, good point, Petunia! What were you doing under our windows, boy?"
"Listening to the news," said Harry in a resigned voice.
His aunt and uncle exchanged looks of outrage.
"Listening to the news! Again?"
"Well, it changes every day, you see," said Harry.

"She's Ron's sister.
But she's ditched Dean!
She's still Ron's sister.
I'm his best mate!
That'll make it worse.
If I talked to him first-
He'd hit you.
What if I don't care?
He's your best mate!"

"Severus Snape wasn't yours," said Harry. "Snape was Dumbledores, Dumbledores from the moment you started hunting down my mother..."

"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.
"Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again.
"Cool name," said Harry, grinning, "but you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."
"Shut your face."
"You don't tell her [Aunt Petunia] to shut her face. What about 'popkin' and 'Dinky Diddydums,' can I use them then?"

message 5: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 33 comments I LOVE THIS QUOTE!!

"I DON'T CARE!" Harry yelled at them, snatching up a lunascope and throwing it into the fireplace. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH, I WANT OUT, I WANT IT TO END, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!"
"You do care," said Dumbledore. He had not flinched or made a single move to stop Harry demolishing his office. His expression was calm, almost detached. "You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it."

"Do you---do you think I want to--do you think I give a--I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!" Harry roared.
"You will," said Dumbledore sadly. "Because you are not nearly as mad at me as you ought to be. If you are to attack me, as I know you are close to doing, I would like to have thoroughly earned it."

"You'll stay with me?'
Until the very end,' said James."