A Tribute to Harry Potter discussion

Quotes > Malfoy (& his smartass comments) ;)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 70 comments Mod
So one of my fave charries to quote is DEFINITELY Draco. He has the funniest comebacks in history and some other really good quotes too! Look no further for a store of all quotes Malfoy! :)

message 2: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

*When harry's broom is bucking him off*

"Practising for the ballet potter?"

- and we all know Malfoy for this line -

"MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!"

rofl! :)

message 3: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

"Granger, they're after Muggles," said Malfoy. "D'you want to be showing off your knickers in mid-air? Because if you do, hang around...they're moving this way, and it would give us all a laugh."

MALFOY - GoF

message 4: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) Malfoy: So, Weasel, is your mother really that pudgy? Or is it just the picture?

Ron (thinking): I hate you.

Harry: Really, Malfoy? What about your mother? Does she always look like she has dung under her nose, or is that just because you're with her?

message 5: by Andromeda (Jenna) (last edited Jul 17, 2011 05:05AM) (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 13 comments I just have one thing to say about Malfoy:

"A shame his mother loves him." -Ron

message 6: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) LOL.

message 7: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 33 comments Here is some!!
"Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."

"Azkaban - the wizard's prison, Goyle. Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards."

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain'-- 'The Boy Who Scored'-- whatever they call you these days."

This one is sad...
"You don't know what I'm capable of, you don't know what I've done!"

message 8: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) I love/hate that quote. So sad. Gah, I love malfoy

message 9: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) "You're in luck, Weasley, Potter's obviously spotted some money on the ground!"

message 10: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

OMG I love Malfoy <3 <3 <3

Good work guys reading these made my day <3 :)

message 11: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 33 comments Ikr?? I love these quotes, my day is made!! <3

message 12: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

I see you driving round town with the girl I love, and I'm like, MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!

Hahaha i saw this on a photo the other day lmfao! ily potterheads <3

And guys OMG You'll never guess what I heard about Malfoy!

J.K Rowling said that HE HAD A CRUSH ON HERMIONE! Omg i will post the link somewhere! I freaked out :)

message 13: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Wow. I can almost can believe Draco likes hermione...

message 14: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 10 comments I've seen enough Draco/Hermionie fanfic pairing to believe that.

message 15: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) I can actually believe that. . . .

message 16: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) Yep, so can I...

message 17: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) When Harry went to get his books for year 2, and Lockhart wants a picture.

Malfoy: Bet you loved that, didn't you Potter?! Famous Harry Potter! Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page!

Ginny: Leave him alone.

Malfoy: (teasingly) Oh, look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend!

When I reread all the books before Deathly Hallows the movie came out, I <3'd that line, then shouted at my book: "DRACO MALFOY IS RIGHT WITH SOMETHING! YAY! EVERYONE CELEBRATE!"

message 18: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) 'Weasley would like a signed photo, Potter,' smirked Malfoy. 'It'd be worth more than his family's whole house'

'Arthur Weasley loves Muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and go and join them,' said Malfoy scornfully. 'You'd never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave'

(On the Heir of Slytherin topic) 'I wish I knew who it is,' said Malfoy petulantly. 'I could help them.'